Am i the only one who doesnt care about the 1 month

Not for me , I'm staying in standard and finishing off levelling my masters for now .
ROFL @ Hardcore in this game . ALT F4 for FTW . Hardcore my arse .
I dont see why one would not at-least give the 1 month a shot.

there is a very good chance that this will be the LAST time you will be able to see either league mod at its most frequent , and the only time you will see both together in a manner such as this,

they will without a doubt have their rates reduced to boring levels by the time act 4 hits , and trust me

having EVERY blue mob with a blood line , and having common loot goblins is surprisingly fun assuming you make a build designed to not cost alot of money to gear up.

i am doing FT and am having some of the most fun in this game i have had in a good while, which coming from someone has legendarily salty as myself is saying something.

the mtx items are pretty damn easy to farm, 1 week of casusal play has me on the brink of 2 already with a 3rd well over half way finished and the 4 merely a map group away. Some people already have a full set. you can get a taste of it and be done with the set in 2 weeks tops.
"
VitaCola77 wrote:
I dont care about the hype of the 1 month league. am i the only one?
i dont care about the 1month league
but what i do care about are
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
VitaCola77 wrote:

LeL

Spoiler
softcore
"
Wiseman wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
VitaCola77 wrote:

LeL

Spoiler
softcore

Spoiler
Alt f4 core player.

Spoiler
blue > red
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Mar 27, 2015, 7:39:23 AM
Pokemon Red > Pokemon Blue

deal with it
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Pokemon Red > Pokemon Blue

deal with it

Lol thats so true, i even gave away my blue version because i loved my red one. :)

Also, 251 goat pokemon, rest is money grab.^^

And a purple armor would have been perfect, i love purple.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info