Am i the only one who doesnt care about the 1 month

"
anvilgod wrote:
Will play casually, get to 80, leech into some public party that's doing a 77 shrine map for piety boss and try to complete either the mission challenge or bloodline challenge. The set already looks good enough without the helmet. Heck, you can put some other hat mtx and still be able to brag about the 3-piece set you worked (hard) for.

Well if i get this armor i get the whole thing because it just looks nicer. Problem will be getting to 80 and doing those bosses.
Not for me (for now) if it wouod have dropped both league specific it think I would have gone in
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
Getting the boss kills in HC is going to be the issue for me (well, that and getting to Level 80 without dying...)

I'm going to need some serious carrying.

The major downside is that I've spent all my time in SC leagues, so I don't think anyone on my friends list can help :(
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
I hate temp leagues and only have a couple of hours per day to play at the moment, but none the less, I'm doing this one for the mtx as it looks better than any of the ones they have for sale imo.
i didnt even care about last league.

POE fucking sucks right now.

...................................................₪₪╔═══════════════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ⓡ ⓔ ⓑ ⓔ ⓛ ●๋ ⓔ ⓧ ⓘ ⓛ ⓔ▀▄▀░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██████▓▒░
...................................................₪₪╚═══════════════════════╝₪₪
Yeah I was like.... lets try this game again, the Blue Seraph armor set looks great.
Then I reached lvl 2 and I was like... wtf am I doing, this game is the same game which I left months ago because I didnt liked it anymore and the whole leveling process again through all those boooring quests and acts just to reach "maps" which doesnt reward me anyway.... just no.

Uninstalled after a few minutes.
"
MegaTen_IV wrote:
Yeah I was like.... lets try this game again, the Blue Seraph armor set looks great.
Then I reached lvl 2 and I was like... wtf am I doing, this game is the same game which I left months ago because I didnt liked it anymore and the whole leveling process again through all those boooring quests and acts just to reach "maps" which doesnt reward me anyway.... just no.

+1 lol
"
"
MegaTen_IV wrote:

+1 lol

+2
what are you talking about? free mtx!! :D
Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆
"
ObscureBalrog wrote:
what are you talking about? free mtx!! :D

Free pixels

Report Forum Post

Report Account: