Am i the only one who doesnt care about the 1 month

"
"
Denezen wrote:
I am going to rip through this one monther.. wouldn't mind the armor. Its purdy :)

The only bad thing is that atziri kill. I never get that, i could push for lvl 80 but i dunno if thats my thing. We shall see.

you only have to kill one of the bosses not necessarily Atziri.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Needs moar Goodman.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
No point in playing 1 month league when Act 4 is just around the corner.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
"
"
"
Denezen wrote:
I am going to rip through this one monther.. wouldn't mind the armor. Its purdy :)

The only bad thing is that atziri kill. I never get that, i could push for lvl 80 but i dunno if thats my thing. We shall see.

this.

I don't expect to get the whole set as I have a very full busy and fulfilling life, but even just to get the boots gloves and chest would be good enough for me.

Played a bit today at lunch and the combo of torment and bloodlines is a good one. Should keep us occupied for a month I figure.
"
candoerfer wrote:
No point in playing 1 month league when Act 4 is just around the corner.

Based on the ladders it would appear many people find a point in it.

and I only looked at SC, but it was over 10k since the league started.
I'm a "casual end-gamer".

What does that mean, you ask? Well, I like the end game, and I like to play with the cool kids. The problem is that I'm not a no-lifer. I have a life. A girl. A job. Friends. And so on. In addition, I play self found. Reaching end game takes a LONG time for me. 1 month isn't enough for me to accomplish anything.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
I'm a "casual end-gamer".

What does that mean, you ask? Well, I like the end game, and I like to play with the cool kids. The problem is that I'm not a no-lifer. I have a life. A girl. A job. Friends. And so on. In addition, I play self found. Reaching end game takes a LONG time for me. 1 month isn't enough for me to accomplish anything.

I'm a casual player as well.. I'll be lucky if I could play 2 hours a day (yes, that I would still consider "casual" for POE) and level 80 is easily achievable within that time frame.

If you expect to do it playing 4 hours a week, mmmmmaybe not so much.
"
Denezen wrote:

I'm a casual player as well.. I'll be lucky if I could play 2 hours a day (yes, that I would still consider "casual" for POE) and level 80 is easily achievable within that time frame.

If you expect to do it playing 4 hours a week, mmmmmaybe not so much.

I know. Level 80 isn't enough for me :P

And I can't (wont) do two hours a day. 10 hours a week, maybe.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
"
"
Denezen wrote:

Are some of them in maps or all from her entourage?
Will play casually, get to 80, leech into some public party that's doing a 77 shrine map for piety boss and try to complete either the mission challenge or bloodline challenge. The set already looks good enough without the helmet. Heck, you can put some other hat mtx and still be able to brag about the 3-piece set you worked (hard) for.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info