just deleted my 87 ranger

"
Perq wrote:
"
GooberM wrote:

You won't be saying that when you that a achievement for getting a Unique on the start zone.

Pics or did not happen. :D

Never tried for it, but I'm sure making a new character has magic properties. +10% IIR for every Lv87 character you delete
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

"
GooberM wrote:
"
Perq wrote:
"
GooberM wrote:

You won't be saying that when you that a achievement for getting a Unique on the start zone.

Pics or did not happen. :D

Never tried for it, but I'm sure making a new character has magic properties. +10% IIR for every Lv87 character you delete

How about level 80 characters? : ( I feel tricked by GGG. I'm guna delate mah all churactorz. :=(((
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
Perq wrote:
"
GooberM wrote:

How about level 80 characters? : ( I feel tricked by GGG. I'm guna delate mah all churactorz. :=(((

No news on that =/. They say Lv90s grant teh elusive IIQ
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

"
Reinhart wrote:
"Endgame" is a concept that originated from MMO's. It is a game philosophy that believes the TRUE game begins once you finish the official campaign. Personally that is why MMO's are so boring in my opinion.

PoE is an action rpg, not a MMO. PoE begins when you are stranded on that dismal coast and currently ends when you eliminate Dominus. The people complaining about map drops and the amount of time it takes to reach a higher level, unfortunately came to Poe with the wrong mindset.

New content will arrive this year. So I advice to take a break.

Also do not confuse "endgame" to additional content. Most games do have additional content. In Poe it takes the form of maps, Atziri, races, pvp, league specific achievements, expanding your hideout, masters, ...

Nice.

First of all , POE is a free-to-play game . I think it is definitely worth trying out for new players.

There is something to learn when you hit the end of merciless, but it depends on whether you'd like to continue the adventure or not.

And there are also new things to try every few weeks/months, which I think is great.

Last edited by hlq567 on Mar 23, 2015, 5:56:20 AM
"
Strimlaren wrote:
This game have sucked out many, many days from my life and in the end i have nothing to show for it other than the fun times i've had.

It's a game, what more do you expect from it than fun times? If you had fun times with it, then it has successfully served its purpose.
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
True gameplay in PoE starts where story line ends, so in this aspect it makes no difference with MMOs. The story has become a boring filling on your way to maps. You play it because you have to (3 times lol), not because you find it interesting, run straight line the road and don't explore as there's no point to, optimize the leveling process using shortcuts to meet the maps asap. Everything happens in maps - the experience, the items and currency drops, everything.

Then combine it with the forced player interaction (trading, partying), which are the recipe for success. Then add zombie farm mapping for nothing, drop rates and itemization factor zero, like in true MMOs.

Sum it up and a get an aRPG with heavy MMO elements and nature.

This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Mar 23, 2015, 7:20:12 AM
Congrats i guess.
"
MegaTen_IV wrote:
"
Frankenberry wrote:
level 87 is low-level mate. Also its not the games fault that you don't know how to accumulate wealth -.- Its quite easy in non-permanent leagues... so don't play them :)

1st of all, lvl 87 is not low at all.
2nd how to accumulate wealth ? I have absolutely no interest to obtain wealth by trading with other people or vendoring rares for chaos and regal recipes. I want to obtain wealth by dropping a top tier unique here and there or a good rare. I am really sick of the unique coral rings and shit like that.
3rd Yeah, I realized that its not working as I want and thats the reason why I am playing other games. This is not for me.

Oh you don't want to obtain wealth by vendoring rares or do recipes? That's like saying i want to work but i don't want my paychecks. If you don't pick up your wealth on the ground then you have no right to complaint here. None.
lol POE has one of the best economy system in game imo. Thats one of its most attractive features compared to other ARPG.

btw i played d3 hardcore too and that game failed after too much simplifying.
Game ded no loot drops for entier 2 years of playing fer me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info