Full Details of One Month Torment/Bloodlines Events and their Prizes

If we die after we complete the challenges in hardcore, would we still get the set? Or do we have to be alive at the end?
Cool Idea but this is way to easy. If you can't do these challenges in 1 Week you don't deserve the Skin. Like this everyone will have the Set and its nothing special at all. Idc about the Ring, who is gonna see this? It's not even worth much. =(
"
CEMEHbl4 wrote:
"
Ezekiel_ wrote:
What a reat Idea with the Armour Set Parts & finally You Guys go in the right Direction for the Challenges (Subsets, not Searching for the one final Thing for Weeks) ... absolutely great!

Absolutely agree! Chris finally u made it right! Finally this challenges is possible for guys who have a job in real life lol!!! Right now we just need a simple option in setting to display only yellow/uniq items on the ground... i mostly killed because some mobs hiding in the white loot lol... - CHRIS just simple option plz and you will be my hero! its about 1 week to implement...

FUCKING THIS
WTB changable loot highlights please. I'd love to be able to toggle whether I want to see str based whites, or no whites, or just yellow/uniques. ANYTHING. The second you start doing anything in a large enough party it's just a clusterfuck of confusion.
Does anyone know if Forsaken Masters will be present in the new, one-month leagues?
"
hankinsohl wrote:
Does anyone know if Forsaken Masters will be present in the new, one-month leagues?

Ummmm, one challenge is about masters, so yea.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DaidelosGaming/featured
"
afclegendz wrote:
Cool Idea but this is way to easy. If you can't do these challenges in 1 Week you don't deserve the Skin. Like this everyone will have the Set and its nothing special at all. Idc about the Ring, who is gonna see this? It's not even worth much. =(

So you dont want people to get these? Seriously...

Thanks GGG for this, love the looks.^^
25 pages, sorry i cant read through everything.

question: what if i get a palace map from a zana 66map (i.e. a 66palace) ? does it count for the challenge if i kill dominus there?
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
"
Metronomy wrote:
If we die after we complete the challenges in hardcore, would we still get the set? Or do we have to be alive at the end?

As stated in the challenge, "This challenge still counts even if a character dies after reaching level 80."

So you still get it if you die.
this means tuesday at noon for eastern time right?
"
venomister wrote:
"
60x7 wrote:
And so we see once again that GGG doesn't give a damn about you the player. Setting you up to spend countless hours trying to acquire online data vapor. At some point hopefully GGG will realize that all these challenges do is fuel potential online gaming addictions. People that play all day need to stop neglecting their families or themselves and learn moderation. Is this all really worth the loss of respect that is probably happening right now due to your inability to see that not spending time with your significant other is hurting your relationship? I know from experience that once you reach a certain point the loss of respect in a relationship becomes irreparably broken. This is when the relationship ends. Sure you may stay together for another month or even a year (and be miserable the whole time) but eventually it will end.
Making the number of challenges higher and harder and the league times shorter might give the illusion of excitement to some people but it also keeps them sedentary.
Which is REALLY UNHEALTHY.
Plus the truth is that even after 2 months in a 3 month league virtually everyone on my friends list has quit playing blaming boredom as the reason. The obvious conclusion being that this strategy of creating shorter league times to generate and keep excitement is a failure.
Please GGG do something to show that you actually care about your communities health and welfare. Even if it's just a public service announcement on the forum informing the community about the health risks of a sedentary lifestyle. And to the rest of you; go outside or simply stand up and get the blood circulating once an hour. Do something kind for the ones you love to let them know they're appreciated. Also try to limit your play time to one or two hours a day because before you know it life passes you by. Don't become a nothing..

Gaming addiction can be just as bad as drinking, drugs or anything else you lose track of moderation with. It sounds like you may be struggling with your game addiction and are frustrated to the point you need to vent. I think GGG has been very fair with the amount of time needed to invest in order to get these prizes and I'm sure it can be done playing an hour or two every night. As far as friends list goes I have seen my guild go from 50 to 7 members on more than one occasion. It's just the nature of an ARPG in a generation of call of duty children who expect bangs and rocket launchers in everything. I'm not sure if you know this or not but you ended up telling us way more about yourself than I think you had planned on. In my humble opinion if anything is getting in the way of your relationships with family, girlfriends etc You should probably take a bit of time away from it. I personally don't have a problem making time for poe and still going to the gym, dates, snowboarding and whatever else I want to do with my life. It's just like anything else, if you want the greatest and best things you are going to have to put a little extra time in. I think if you don't enjoy the ride you may not really be happy with the destination even if you manage to get there. I get what you mean by games destroying relationships but It's you that needs to make the changes in order to be happy not the game.

I find your assuming amusing. I haven't played this game in quit a while.
Saved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info