Full Details of One Month Torment/Bloodlines Events and their Prizes

I just made an account and wanted to try and get the Sanguine armor set. But when I make a new character, I can only choose to make a standard or hardcore league. I do not see the option for me to create a character in the 1 month league. Is there something I need to do first? Thanks for any help
"
I just made an account and wanted to try and get the Sanguine armor set. But when I make a new character, I can only choose to make a standard or hardcore league. I do not see the option for me to create a character in the 1 month league. Is there something I need to do first? Thanks for any help

On the login screen below the character box ( right below the "Create" button ) are the leagues relevant for this. Click "Join" there ( Second one is Hardcore - your character will leave the league on death and cant participate anymore ).

If you play Path of Exile for the first time it wont be easy to achieve the challenges. It is a complex game and it takes more than a month to learn everything I think. If you want to go for the challenges I recommend to find a build you like here on the forums in the classes sections and follow its Passive Skilltree. And better start with the softcore league ( the first one, without "HC" ) to not be disappointed by your first death which is more than likely to happen.

Good luck and have fun !
When Chuck Norris plays PoE masters do his missions
Last edited by AdFinitum on Mar 31, 2015, 12:31:12 PM
Did my first challenge, phew.
Where can i find the reward now? I'm not experienced with PoE

/e: Nevermind, M ist the magic key :)
Last edited by Aceridos on Apr 6, 2015, 4:38:44 PM
me too.wandering where it is
found it
Last edited by Kolleas on Apr 6, 2015, 4:52:31 PM
Hey you guys, do you know if it is possible to check where I am regarding the torment challenges ingame ? I'd like to know how many Masters Challenges have been acomplished so far on my character but I don't know how to do it!

Thanks in advance
"
Hillelon wrote:
Hey you guys, do you know if it is possible to check where I am regarding the torment challenges ingame ? I'd like to know how many Masters Challenges have been acomplished so far on my character but I don't know how to do it!

Thanks in advance

When you are ingame, press the H button on your keyboard to open up the achievements/challenges menu.
"
bryandh wrote:
"
Hillelon wrote:

Thanks in advance

When you are ingame, press the H button on your keyboard to open up the achievements/challenges menu.

GENIUS, thank you very much, I'll try that as soon as I get home!

(been playing for two years now, never hit that "h" button...)
I will lose my character at the end of the event? My first time :v
Is it possible to use/keep Cerulean Seraph Set on next league, race or will be deleted after this league ends?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info