Full Details of One Month Torment/Bloodlines Events and their Prizes

I was going to play the one month until I saw that league specific uniques don't drop.

These low effort recolored seraph armors do nothing for me.
Good one. Cool sets.
Hm if we get all the challenges in both hardcore and standard races we should get a purple armour set to :)
"
I start maternity leave next Monday & have 32 days left until my due date. Challenge accepted!

RIP Baby
I won't be taking part - I've already dealt with bloodlines for long enough. I'll just be spending the month in vanilla hardcore, thanks.

Good luck with the challenges peeps.
"
Ahrimon wrote:
I was going to play the one month until I saw that league specific uniques don't drop.

These low effort recolored seraph armors do nothing for me.

This! No point really. Standard it is for me... very close to getting my first level 8 master :-)
"
Retardedly easy challenges, will make the sets much less rare and exclusive. Level 80 can be achieved in 3 days (2 days for the usual suspects of the no-life-stream-crew) and the other challenges just happen automatically as you are playing the game.

god forbid you can actually achieve the challenges while playing the game hu? A real challenge isnt something you can achieve by playing, its something you can only achieve by buying your challenge in trade chat right?

Fuck those kind of challenges, Im sick of every set of them being something I, as a player who plays 40+ hours a week, cant ever achieve because Im not willing to sit around in chat spamming "hey can i buy my achievements off someone plz? Playing lots of exalts". Grinding Gear Games, Grinding, not Trading Gears Games, about time they cut the bullshit imo.
Was gonna sit the 1 month league out as it would appear many others are, but a real chance at achieving challenges and acquiring an armour set is just the kind of incentive I needed. Game on GGG and kudos on appealing to a large swathe of your player base :)

Now I'm really hanging out for the golden armour set though so I can stick my Seraph wings on it and pretend I'm a pretty angel :D Hey, you roleplay the game your way, and I'll do it my way!

See you all in a few days!
so.....no special unique should be dropped in those league ?.....i was waiting it seriously,but now,it doesn t matter anymore...playing for armour skin????lol from lol......now,just waiting for act 4 and hope there will be something REALY interessant in it....pfffff
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
"
Was gonna sit the 1 month league out as it would appear many others are, but a real chance at achieving challenges and acquiring an armour set is just the kind of incentive I needed. Game on GGG and kudos on appealing to a large swathe of your player base :)

This :) Hope i can do kill the uniques too.
chaotic neutral

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info