Landosss Dual claw crit Cycloner 50k dps

I've taked the idea of using bloodseeker plus another claw from zSavage's CI Dual striker shadow but I think that cyclone is just a better skill overall because you can't be stunned while spinning and the clear speed is just better in my opinion.

VIDEOS:
Build guide and Palace map lvl 78
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRZ88ecvg6w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS1urIlrldU&list=UUupXLog_YqmH4xFv1-KPZ8Q

Passive skill tree:

BANDITS:

Normal - Oak (HP)
Cruel - Kraityn (8% attack speed)
Merciless - skill point

MAIN SKILLS:

Cyclone + faster attacks + blood magic + melee physical damage + increased critical damage

LEVELLING GUIDE:

I used reave with a claw and a shield, it's just great for levelling but finding good claws it's not always simple, anyway I levelled up on merciless ledge and at level 69 I starded using cyclone and the bloodseeker

AURAS:

Hatred + herald of ash + reduced mana

Herald of thunder + curse on hit + assassin's mark

GEAR

WEAPONS:

About the second claw the best base type is the vaal claw because it has the highest crit chance but a great white claw is the second strongest option

CHEST:

A belly of the best gives you so much life but with the abyssus I think that the lightning coil is the best choice if you have enought lightning resestance

HELMET:

Ofcourse the abyssus can be more like a softcore choice if you want you can always use a rat's nest and the damage should be acceptable

GLOVES:

Maligaro's are just too good to be true xD

BOOTS:

Here is better to have evasion-armour hybrid boots because you need to have to have 4 red sockets

BELT AND JEWELLERY:

As usually on a crit build it's better to have diamond rings and crit multi on the amulet but also a bit of strenght will help a lot

FLASKS:

The best set up in my opinon is Two instant flasks wit immunity to bleed and freeze, a Rumi's concotion, a Surgeon's jade flask of grounding and a wording quicksilver of adrenaline.

MORE LANDOSSS BUILDS:

Cold snap prolif COD + AA BEST non crit cold build:
Dual dagger crit sparker:
Elemental cyclone ( sword+scepter ) :
Dual sword "Blender" build:
Low Budget Elemental wander kinetic blast ( Piscator's Vigil ):
Last edited by Landosss on Apr 2, 2015, 10:37:03 AM
I added a video update an the VIDEOS section where I drop the bloodseeker for another rare claw with high phys dps and I also respec some points on the tree to get vaal pact
Last edited by Landosss on Apr 2, 2015, 10:37:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info