Elemental cyclone sword+scepter ( Vaal ground slam + Whirling blades )

This was a build that I started a while ago as a pure dual sword elemental cyclone build and it works fine but at that point there wasn't much to add to the build aside from gem levels and gear so I decided to change something and make it more fun and weird xD.

VIDEOS:

Passive skill tree:

BANDITS:

Normal - Oak (HP)
Cruel - Kraityn (8% attack speed)
Merciless - skill point

MAIN SKILLS

Vaal gound slam + Multistrike + Blood magic

Cyclone + faster attacks + blood magic + weapon elemental damage + life leech

LEVELLING GUIDE

I used fire trap on a + 1 to level of socketed fire gems and lightning tendrils on a +1 to level of socketed lightining gems and clarity and then I changed tendrils to ball lightning ( this is what I usually like to do with elementa builds but you can also use freezing pulse with LMP/GMP or what you feel more confident for levelling). As soon as I could I grabbed my swords and started spinning around, at level 75 switch to the doryani's catalyst

AURAS:

Haste/grace + Wrath + anger + reduced mana

Herald of thunder + curse on hit + elemental weakness + reduced mana

GEAR

WEAPONS:

I changed the main hand sword with a Doryani's Catalyst that gives me more DPS, 1% elemental damage leeched as life the possibility to use Vaal Ground slam that adds so much fun to the gameplay and gives more clear speed.

The second weapon remains a sword because of the insane attack speed and the possibility to use whirling blades to be a lot faster when mapping.

CHEST:

I use acrobatics and phase acrobatics so I can't take high advantage from armor chests and evasion chests are good but they don't give you the safety that a Lightning coil will always give you in tricky situations where you could take a lot of phys damage even if you're CWDT is extreamely reliable.

HELMET:

Alpha's howl with 1G 2R 1B gives the highest DPS possible whyle providing a lot of evasion so there's no other valueble choice like this one for elemental builds.

GLOVES:

The best choice are hybrid evasion and armour for the CWDT set up but I didn't have enought resistences on those ones and I like to play with what I have without trading.
try to have attack speed.

BOOTS:

Hybrid evasion-energy with movement speed.

BELT AND JEWELLERY:

After having capped your resistences focus on life weapon elemental damage and some flat elemental damage.

MORE LANDOSSS BUILDS:

Cold snap prolif COD + AA BEST non crit cold build:
Dual claw cycloner 50k DPS:
Elemental cyclone ( sword+scepter ) :
Dual sword "Blender" build:
Low Budget Elemental wander kinetic blast ( Piscator's Vigil ):
Last edited by Landosss on Mar 20, 2015, 5:05:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info