Low Budget Elemental wander kinetic blast ( Piscator's Vigil )

VIDEO:
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_Md0b777Fw&list=UUupXLog_YqmH4xFv1-KPZ8Q

- The clear speed of this build is insane And with the interaction with frost wall I thought that also the single targat with kinetic wasn't a problem but the truth is that is not reliable at all... So I needed to add the power siphon that makes this build absolutely perfect. The only problem tho is that it's a full elemental build so the damage relies totally on the gems level and aura nodes from the passive tree, and what that means is that it will deal a lot of damage just at high level.

- On the other hand Kinetic it's actually also usefull and viable to be used during the levelling process so it's a really friendly build also

- I highly recommend to use a shield with +2 to level of socketed lightning gems, It costs around 4 chaos and increases your dps by a lot

AURAS
Spoiler
- Anger
- Wrath
- Herald of thunder
- Clarity

SKILLS
Spoiler
- 4L: Power siphon - Faster attacks - Weapon elemental damage - Added Lightning damage
- 5L: Kinetic blast - Weapon elemental damage - Faster attacks - Life leech - Greater multiple projectiles

BANDITS
Spoiler
Normal: Help Oak (+40 base life)
Cruel: Kill all (1 passive skill point)
Merciless: Kill all (1 passive skill point)

Passive skill tree

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAx4HHgdjCPQMfQ5ID6sQfxEPEZYTnhSwFm8WvxcvGYoajx0UH0EkqiSwJpUo-i0fL2826TpYP3NCo0V8RZ1JUUwtUWxTNVNSVUtVxlXWWbxd8l8qYeJk52pDaxdtGXC7c3B0VXjOfjN_xoCkgh6Cx4PbjDaPRo_6lSCVLpeXmmGa4Juhm7WfiKKjpJGnCKyYtDi4k7zqvu7AVMHzwnPFKMaex8rJRMu90xvZE9o62wLbC-Nq5Rnr7uwY8NXzCfZb9tr31_nI-ej60vsJ-_U=

GEAR

FLASKS

MORE LANDOSSS BUILDS:

Cold snap prolif COD + AA BEST non crit cold build:
Dual claw cycloner 50k DPS:
Elemental cyclone ( sword+scepter ) :
Dual sword "Blender" build:
Low Budget Elemental wander kinetic blast ( Piscator's Vigil ):
Last edited by Landosss on Mar 20, 2015, 5:05:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type