Landosss dual dagger Crit Spark piercer

To use this skill as main skill I think that pierce is the only viable option because Spark with GMP has a weird clearing that sometimes it's really bad while pierce is more constant and reliable

Build guide and map clearing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdm-9aaSzAg&list=UUupXLog_YqmH4xFv1-KPZ8Q

Passive skill tree:

KEYSTONES:
Vaal Pact

Life Leech applies instantly at 40% effectiveness. Life Regeneration has no effect.

Eldritch Battery

Converts all Energy Shield to Mana

Weapons:

Daggers are of course the best choice to have the highest possible number of crits try to have crit chance for spells spell damage and if possible crit multi. at least in one of the daggers craft the msterm mod 1% lightning damage leeched as life, that + the warlord's mark will save you from reflect.

Helmet:

nothing special really xD In my opinion the best choice is an hybrid armour-energy piece

Gloves:

The voidbringer gloves are insanely strong on crit spellcaster builds and expecially on this build because the mana cost of spark remains low so the drowback isn't so heavy

Boots:

The best choice are hybrid armour-energy boosts but I didn't have a pair of those with the resistaces that I needed.

Chest:

As you know for sure CoD synergyses increadibly well with AA so .. you know.. it's op... xD

Belt:

In my opinion a lether belt is the best option but if you can't craft 1% lightning damage leeched as life on your dagger you can always replace it with a lightning doryani's belt

Rings and amulet:

Try to have two diamond rings and focus on getting life, res, mana regen and I also needed a lot of dex for AA

Flasks:

Instant flasks are the ones that I found more usefull because I'm usually at full life so I use life flasks just in panic moments. About reflect it's not an issue because I have Vaal pact and I drink an atziri's promise and a topaz flask whenever I find a reflect pack

Levelling guide:
I used fire trap + lightning tendrils then I switched tendrils for ball lightning at lvl 31 farming mostly Ledge and occasionally fellshrine ruins. During the levelling process try to level up also the pierce gem

MORE LANDOSSS BUILDS:

Cold snap prolif COD + AA BEST non crit cold build:
Dual claw cycloner 50k DPS:
Elemental cyclone ( sword+scepter ) :
Dual sword "Blender" build:
Low Budget Elemental wander kinetic blast ( Piscator's Vigil ):
Last edited by Landosss on Mar 20, 2015, 4:54:09 PM
I like your thoughts on Spark, but why not use Frost Wall on your CwDT? You can Pierce it, after all :D

Spoiler
3L - Cwdt / WM / Frost Wall
3L - VSC / Echo / Light Pen
4L - RM / Clarity / HoI / Warp
4L - CoH / Ass Mark / HoT / AA
4L - Cwdt / ID / Immortal Call / EC
5L - Spark / Echo / Faster Cast / Light Pen / Pierce
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
CantripN wrote:
I like your thoughts on Spark, but why not use Frost Wall on your CwDT? You can Pierce it, after all :D

Spoiler
3L - Cwdt / WM / Frost Wall
3L - VSC / Echo / Light Pen
4L - RM / Clarity / HoI / Warp
4L - CoH / Ass Mark / HoT / AA
4L - Cwdt / ID / Immortal Call / EC
5L - Spark / Echo / Faster Cast / Light Pen / Pierce

that's a good idea thank'you for sharing :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info