Today Only - St. Patrick's Day Mystery Box!

Well got some Frogs and the Ghostflame raging spirit, so not too bad i gues?

Last edited by Ferum1995 on Mar 17, 2015, 4:49:08 AM
one question relating to pets.

is there a difference, if I have my pet running along me and visiting my hideout, and place it manualy in hideout ?
120$ ARCTIC SUPPORTER
Black cat, Arctic portal, Arctic skull hatred, Arctic footprints, 2x Arctic Weapon, 20 skins, +3 tab
Only bought $10 worth of points pretty happy with the loot only wish now that I had the verdant set, eh(ggg pls)
2spooky4me
Last edited by OniAsura on Mar 17, 2015, 5:19:11 AM
Investment: 150 Points

Result:

And one more that I can't find right now.
"
Armorpiercer wrote:

is there a difference, if I have my pet running along me and visiting my hideout, and place it manualy in hideout ?

you can only do one of both.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Erak wrote:
Why would anyone gamble what they get, introducing RNG into buying MTX aswell, when you can simply buy what you want ?

If you expect work for a million but you know you never get that, what is the point of working? But if you can gamble for a million and you know theres just a slight chance but there is a chance to get it then why not gamble?

People got exactly what they paid for btw, something worth the 15 points or more and quite a lot got the scorpion which is quite pricey and other shiny stuff.

hmmm...if i got the green searing bond,it'd be wonderful
"
Erak wrote:
Why would anyone gamble what they get

gambling is when you spend currency with the risk of getting nothing back.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
geradon wrote:
"
Erak wrote:
Why would anyone gamble what they get

gambling is when you spend currency with the risk of getting nothing back.

Well, in a sense this was a gamble as people were hoping for something specific but didnt get that sometimes.

2x

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info