Today Only - St. Patrick's Day Mystery Box!

It was really cool of you guys to make the drop rate so good on these. I got like 20 chests and got everything I wanted. I would love to see more of these box events in the future, keep up the good work :)
"
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
"
So am I to assume that this just consists of existing MTXs?

This also scares me because it is a step towards a Korean MMO lottery cash shop.

I was about to mention the dangers of this, but I'm glad someone's already done it.

Personally, I don't mind gambling if they're items we can just buy, but anything exclusive to mystery boxes spells a really bad future for the game.

Wow, only POE players could call it the downfall of a game just because there is a holiday and GGG gives out random stuff for a few points.

You've clearly never played Smite then, part of their MTX system involves chests that give random stuff as well as exclusive skins.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
My Results:

actually that patrick thing was good even i dont know which that guy is and seriously believe all the microtransactions should be atleast this cheap and not some crazy prices like 500 for some effects i mean dudes come on or the stash tabs like 150 and 200 points i believe if those where cheaper people would buy more of them am sure i mean come on i wanna buy too some stash tabs and effects on my char to see him and feel a bit he is beautiful to feel i made a good investment...ggg why so expensive??? make no sense
Noooooooooooooooooo... I didn't realize this was time limited I wanted to buy some more :/
Nothing to see here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info