Today Only - St. Patrick's Day Mystery Box!

"
geradon wrote:
"
Armorpiercer wrote:

is there a difference, if I have my pet running along me and visiting my hideout, and place it manualy in hideout ?

you can only do one of both.

oooke. so no difference.

Can i have cat as regular, and let say, scorpio in hideout only ? how many pets can i have in hideout ?
120$ ARCTIC SUPPORTER
Black cat, Arctic portal, Arctic skull hatred, Arctic footprints, 2x Arctic Weapon, 20 skins, +3 tab
sigh cash grab day.
Nvm
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Mar 17, 2015, 6:39:12 AM
"
Armorpiercer wrote:

Can i have cat as regular, and let say, scorpio in hideout only ? how many pets can i have in hideout ?

you can have as many pets as you want, you can put them all in your hideout but if you want to take one with you to your journeys you have to remove it from the hideout first (go hideout edit mode, mark the pet and press 'del').
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
"
choopk1993 wrote:
sigh cash grab day.

When you're a 100% free to play, zero pay to win indie gas, every day should be cash grab day.

my "innovative solution" for such useless comments would be to dynamically attach some mandatory monthly payment scheme to their accounts.

No points rip :(
I got the acid scorpian. I win fireworks.
"
fn_lawler wrote:
I got the acid scorpian. I win fireworks.

gratulation, you can now show off like someone who supported the game with 50 bucks. (think that's my last post on this specific mission, giving up).
Ok, tried my luck, 3 boxes.....

Guess I got my worth! :D
Got myself 4 boxes, got the scorpion, the basilisk, a frog and the wisp HO decoration.
Awesome RNG!

Back to 0 points though...
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info