[1.3.1] O> Spectral Crow <O [ LL ST build ] [~79.2k GMP | ~112k LMP | ~189.4k Single ]

"
RistVaLL wrote:
How much es would u get in total if u were using Prism Guardian instead of pure es shield?

(In lio boots)
5700 ES (Discipline lvl 22)
6000 ES (Discipline lvl 22 + Empower lvl4)
Last edited by Zabivalkin on Jun 14, 2015, 3:50:16 PM
Found this guide somewhat pointless and dishonest dps wise as you advertise your dps with flasks which would be ok if the dps was increased by surgeons flasks but you will never have 100% uptime on taste of hate and atziri flask. So in short advertise the right numbers. it is great that you mention the real dps in the thread but the title misrepresents what the actual dps is.

Another point is that your dps and defenses are not comparable to fyndels (80k gmp with own buffs and no flasks and 1000k more es minimum) HOWEVER this is to be expected since you are doing this without mirrored gear. Thumbs up for trying something different.

Another point going with this guide you loose out on the possiblity of using vaal haste or vaal discipline which makes uber 10 times easier. Generally you are sacrificing a ton of survivability to get high dps numbers that generally could be reached with different approach to gearing and gem setup. If you had covered your resistances differently through your gear you would not need purity of elements and again you would significantly increase your dps. Again this reflects back on not using mirrored gear. So all in all positive you made it work but far from optimal.

You mentioned fyndel doesn't use taste of hate. That flask didn't exist when he first made his build. most of his iterations has been purely to upkeep thread. neither does he need it since his build handles double phys reflect without any problems. And again flasks are really a matter of choice since most people do not need quicksilver.

I generally think you have a decent build and put a lot of work into a guide that is sort of pointless since your not really doing anything differently except being forced to make choices due to lower gear. Sorry to be so blunt. I did enjoy the read and big thumbs up on the work you put into it. however all that was written is already covered in other guides. and i do apologise if i sound harsh. no need to respond as i dont usually bother going back.
please update your passive skill tree 2.0
"
rumburak17 wrote:
please update your passive skill tree 2.0

Tree 2.0

Right Jew Socket ---> Energy From Within Unique Jewel
Last edited by Zabivalkin on Sep 8, 2015, 8:06:59 PM
How is the build doing in 2.1 ? any updates on the tree? maybe even new videos ? Would like to revive the LL ST build in 2.1 - looking for some input

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info