[1.3.1] O> Spectral Crow <O [ LL ST build ] [~79.2k GMP | ~112k LMP | ~189.4k Single ]

"
Rupenus wrote:
I have no idea how you handle mana regen problem? Is %2 mana Leech enough for you to sustain 6l Spectral Throw Cost? Please give us a detailed guide about this.

I have all the items and Gloom Call too. Im about to buy the weapon. Im not sure whether kinetic blast wander or LL ST is better now.

Do you think Scion is better for LL ST than Witch?

Hi, ok, i will create spoiler about Mana Problem. I got 4% mana leech now and I havent problem with mana.

Kinetic blast now is very good, but got probability that KB will nerfed, becouse KB is very cool vs packs of mobs. But you can have problems vs single target I think. And still in KB build you cant use Lio Paws. Then you havent "Cannot Be Stunned". Its problem too. You can use unique amulet Eye of Chayula but then you lose spell and physical damage, criticals, ES.

For mana based LL ST best is Witch. Scion only for Blood Magic version.
Last edited by Zabivalkin on Apr 2, 2015, 5:34:22 PM
Its sad that u can't do a LL ST without loath banana and acuitys.
I got pretty much everything for the build, but no acuitys and no loath banana.
Without them the dmg is pretty underwhelming.
Alot of people say "take VP and use maligaros!" and I just say: yeah and loose instan leech; leech effectiveness and ES....and nodes...
The mana leech problem is isntantly solved if you equip acuitys.
without that you really have a problem even when u have 10% manaleech.
U cant leech more than 12.5% (IIRC) of your maxmana per sec. and the way they changed leech killed it pretty hard.
If you have more than 5 attacks per second u are really fucked...
Wellp guess I stay with LL Mjölner, best LL build out there for a 200Ex budget.
/rant

Still, thanks for the guide.
Its nice to see a different approach on LL ST.
(Only think I wonder about is, if the COE is worth it for you, cause u doesn't have spelldmg% on the shield).

EXALTS>EXAMS
"
skieZ wrote:
Only think I wonder about is, if the COE is worth it for you, cause u doesn't have spelldmg% on the shield

Just i didnt find rare shield with good spell damage + not low ES + resistances which i needed.
In future i will buy Gloom Call Shield.
Last edited by Zabivalkin on Apr 3, 2015, 5:31:23 PM
"
skieZ wrote:
Its sad that u can't do a LL ST without loath banana and acuitys.
I got pretty much everything for the build, but no acuitys and no loath banana.
Without them the dmg is pretty underwhelming.
Alot of people say "take VP and use maligaros!" and I just say: yeah and loose instan leech; leech effectiveness and ES....and nodes...
The mana leech problem is isntantly solved if you equip acuitys.
without that you really have a problem even when u have 10% manaleech.
U cant leech more than 12.5% (IIRC) of your maxmana per sec. and the way they changed leech killed it pretty hard.
If you have more than 5 attacks per second u are really fucked...
Wellp guess I stay with LL Mjölner, best LL build out there for a 200Ex budget.
/rant

Still, thanks for the guide.
Its nice to see a different approach on LL ST.
(Only think I wonder about is, if the COE is worth it for you, cause u doesn't have spelldmg% on the shield).

I dont have any mirrored items and have completed everything but uber aztiri. im not sure why you are complaining the build isnt good. seems like 1.2 where it was super easy wrecked everyones view of what still is a viable build. You do not need more than 4% leech. You just need about a 130mana unreserved and enough regeneration to cover WB and it feels comfortable.
Last edited by TheChandrian on Apr 3, 2015, 6:00:17 PM
Setting without instantly leech.

For example we got 4% Mana leech.
For mobs farm we can use Clarity instead Wrath or Anger.
For Atziri 4% mana Leech is enough.

Acuity - last item which i bought in my gear.
I farmed Normal Atziri with 2% Mana leech and just rare Gloves.
Last edited by Zabivalkin on Apr 3, 2015, 6:50:29 PM
You can always use blood magic if you don't have acuities. Of course the tree and set up will be very different but it is totally doable. I'm currently using BM version and it's working very well, although I do have all items up up for mirror (I'm the one who owns gloom call and stuff). Check out libritannia's build in the scion forums for a blood magic version if you have trouble with mana leech.

#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
Update
Added DPS with Gloom Call shield.
hmmm, how to lvling? im 16lvl witch and ST dps is fking small
Simply... Don't lvl as this build. It's a very expensive build, requires very high lvl characters to have a working skill tree and is really impossible to pull off as a new player.

If you want to play Spectral Throw, you should take a look around the class forums and look for some Ele Busszaw or Ele ST (same thing) build, these are much cheaper and still powerful in the late game :)
"
relinkpwnz wrote:
hmmm, how to lvling? im 16lvl witch and ST dps is fking small

Just Crit Arc Witch :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info