server started lagging, whatsup?

I have heard back from our provider that the routing issue on their POP end should be solved.

"
The vendor has completed repairs, network engineers brought the affected links back into service normalizing routing to the Fankfurt PoP at 11-Mar-2015 14:13 UTC

Any issues you are still experiencing are unlikely to be related to this issue.

You're welcome to provide a WinMTR trace, and we will have a look at it to see if we can find where any additional problems are occurring.
WinMTR trace isnt showing any spikes when I test it, but in game from AU gateway im getting spikes every 30 seconds. its 70 ms then spikes to 500ms. I cant provide any tracerts to show this though I can only see it in the in-game F1 graph.

Ive tried winMTR to au.login.pathofexile.com (the IP address given in thread http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/361292 must be old) and to pathofexile.com

It seems constant and no spikes if I login to the US gateway, its 250ms but its flat 250ms with no spikes.

edit: I think its probably congestion related with my ISP. the lag spikes are only during peak times.
Last edited by brenzA on Mar 13, 2015, 11:13:15 AM
I still have problems bewteen 30second and 2 minute i get heavy lag for 10sec or so

Ign:ColdRage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info