server started lagging, whatsup?

If you're experience latency issues to the EU gateway, would you be able to post up a WinMTR report to both the EU and the US gateways?

If you do connect to the US gateway, do you still experience similar latency spikes, or is it only when connecting to the EU gateway?
"
ADO76 wrote:
Hi, noob question:

Where i find the adress of the gateways to use them with WinMTR for the report?

ty

Europe: eu.login.pathofexile.com
USA: us.login.pathofexile.com
Hi guys,

Thanks for bearing with us. I have been in contact with our server provider, and they have reported that there are some network issues that are currently degrading performance. They are currently working on this and hope to have it resolved ASAP.

"
Network connectivity was degraded for customer traffic destined to the Frankfurt Datacenter when multiple fiber links in Europe where cut at 10-Mar-2015 11:17 UTC. This degradation took the form of packet loss and higher than normal network latency while traffic congested the remaining links on the affected paths to our Frankfurt PoP. Network Engineers rerouted traffic away from these congested links, eliminating packet loss at 10-Mar-2015 13:33 UTC. The fiber vendor is currently working to restore the inoperable links, once complete Network Engineers will normalizing routing.

I will let you know when I have further information.

I apologize for the inconvenience!
I have heard back from our provider that the routing issue on their POP end should be solved.

"
The vendor has completed repairs, network engineers brought the affected links back into service normalizing routing to the Fankfurt PoP at 11-Mar-2015 14:13 UTC

Any issues you are still experiencing are unlikely to be related to this issue.

You're welcome to provide a WinMTR trace, and we will have a look at it to see if we can find where any additional problems are occurring.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info