MingPrawn's Broken Cats Toss" ~ [2.0]

Just curious axn or the op. What is the dps of this build, in theory - before any curse?
IGN: Brutalitop
"
Skittlebob wrote:
Just curious axn or the op. What is the dps of this build, in theory - before any curse?

if you check the guide, the dps calculations covers what your looking for. It's just a brief calculation of the your potential dps just by providing your own "damage per use" for your spells with power charges and also the damage tooltip of the different individual spells when using RF.

The spreadsheet disregards curses/shock/penetration and what not. its just there for people to grasp a value of their dps.
Any advices for Elemental Reflect?
It kills me instantaneously lol
Woops, forgot to give feedback when I tried this build with my level 95 Scion, Gear used:

Verdict: I have actually sold the dagger after 2 weeks of trying out the build because of how broken strong it is. If you people are looking for a GG CoC build, you're in the right place.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
Last edited by OJ8_Graz on Apr 5, 2015, 7:33:51 PM
"
Gorrath wrote:
Any advices for Elemental Reflect?
It kills me instantaneously lol

Okay. To actually survive ele reflect or jump into them without noticing and not to die is
cast Purity Of Ice and get used to popping atziri flask whenever you can.
why, since its buffs your more damage overall and increases leech. Why wouldn't you spam it?

But if your resists are good overall , Purity of Ice usually is enough for you to survive elemental reflect packs even if you forget to pop atziri flask, unless you have the privilege to witness it with "cannot die" totem around it. But if you pop the flask in this case, well for me I am actually able to survive to reflect from here; then casually whirling blade out and kite it away from totem to slay.
Last edited by nit3mare on Apr 5, 2015, 8:34:57 PM
Saw his build in action. Boy, this build insta kills everything. I am going to convert to this from my ll ST build.
Wow this is fucking broken, lol
Really nice build, still lvl 55~ with bad gear and denpending on life till i can
afford some CI gear, but MingPrawn helped me quite alot when i asked him
for a bit of help.

Can't wait to get myself an vagan dagger, currently using a cheap crappy dagger:

but it's already proccing really good (71% chance to hit, ik, i need some acc)

anyways, i can only recommend this build even without shav's and a gg dagger
it's just alot of fun to cover the screen in AB's
"
skieZ wrote:
@Mystrl: could you link your gear and passive tree?
Im really interested in your setup!

Was having problems with some bosses and cheanged the setup a bit. QoL is a lot better with vaal haste it's almost like I have a no bricked vagan dagger lol.

Last edited by Mystrl on Apr 17, 2015, 11:29:15 PM
With new patch 2.0, spell projectile cannot shotgun anymore, any alternatives for our spell damage output?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info