MingPrawn's Broken Cats Toss" ~ [2.0]

All things aside, I'm also going to give it a shot when I get to 6l my chest.
Though I'm prolly gonna go with FP and arc for party play and general mapping.
Hello, Ming. I'm playing on garena Taiwan server. There is no AXN's powerful dagger nor lagacy shav ring. And the torment league still not end atm. But I can't wait for trying this build, I just gave it a shot:D Here are my gear and please help me to check whether they are okay or not. And if possible, can u use almost the same "budget gear" to do an Uber run and record one video for us? I think it would be really helpful :)

Dagger: Vagan's poignard 1.94ASP 8.19Crit(crafted) and 1% cold leech; no spell dmg and crit :(
Chest: Shavronne's wrappings
Glove: Atziri's acuity
Helmet: 250ES with dual resistances
Shield: 400ES with 50% spell dmg/75%spell crit and some resistances
Boot: +1 gem level Lioneye's Paws
Ring: crafted Elreon's -8 unset ring and 3% shavronne's revelation(no legacy in Taiwan server)
Belt: Doryani's Invitation with 30% cold dmg

My ST status is 5.5aps , 73%crit with 7 power charges/3 frenzy charges
My resistance is 83/81/76

Followed as my passives, I run fire/cold purity, discipline, haste, vatality, thunder/ice herald
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAAx4GIwx9DXwOPA5IDlwQfxEPES8RUBGWFHEWQBa_Fy8bJRzcHRQdTx9BJLAlvCj6KgstHy9vNblBlkKjRX5GcUcGS65Ms1AwVdZXyVnzXGtcil3yX2pjQ2SdZOdmnmr6bRlvnnBScFZwu3DVcql3B3vXfll_xoCkgseDCYRIhX2HE4nTjmSPRo_6kBuTJ5UgmZqaE5uhnKSio6crrJisqq6ztAy1SLb6wBrBxcHzw23GntD12RPZW9te29Tb59-K37_pAuoY6rrrY-v17BjyHfLh8-r3Mvem99f46_rS

Best regards
Last edited by kaneyxx on Mar 26, 2015, 10:23:36 PM
"
kaneyxx wrote:
Hello, Ming. I'm playing on garena Taiwan server. There is no AXN's powerful dagger nor lagacy shav ring. And the torment league still not end atm. But I can't wait for trying this build, I just gave it a shot:D Here are my gear and please help me to check whether they are okay or not. And if possible, can u use almost the same "budget gear" to do an Uber run and record one video for us? I think it would be really helpful :)

Dagger: Vagan's poignard 1.94ASP 8.19Crit(crafted) and 1% cold leech; no spell dmg and crit :(
Chest: Shavronne's wrappings
Glove: Atziri's acuity
Helmet: 250ES with dual resistances
Shield: 400ES with 50% spell dmg/75%spell crit and some resistances
Boot: +1 gem level Lioneye's Paws
Ring: crafted Elreon's -8 unset ring and 3% shavronne's revelation(no legacy in Taiwan server)
Belt: Doryani's Invitation with 30% cold dmg

My ST status is 5.5aps , 73%crit with 7 power charges/3 frenzy charges
My resistance is 83/81/76

Followed as my passives, I run fire/cold purity, discipline, haste, vatality, thunder/ice herald
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAAx4GIwx9DXwOPA5IDlwQfxEPES8RUBGWFHEWQBa_Fy8bJRzcHRQdTx9BJLAlvCj6KgstHy9vNblBlkKjRX5GcUcGS65Ms1AwVdZXyVnzXGtcil3yX2pjQ2SdZOdmnmr6bRlvnnBScFZwu3DVcql3B3vXfll_xoCkgseDCYRIhX2HE4nTjmSPRo_6kBuTJ5UgmZqaE5uhnKSio6crrJisqq6ztAy1SLb6wBrBxcHzw23GntD12RPZW9te29Tb59-K37_pAuoY6rrrY-v17BjyHfLh8-r3Mvem99f46_rS

Best regards

its beautiful; amazing for to get those in garena server. dagger is beautiful. attack speed is actually the most important roll you want on the vagan anyways and you got it. to me it seems really fkn solid. resists are good , you caste more auras than me. did you waste extra nodes on that? whats your amulet ? yeah top notch; have you tried running rf and is it fairly easy to sustain with flasks?
just want to make sure you use 10/20 st (MAX) keeps the mana cost at the lowest possible. and try to see if you can place a +4 life gain on hit on your amulet so you wont need to do to use vitality. um, sure . but i just need someone to provide those budget gear to me on standard .

But probably after the 1 month temp league or when i cleared it. well you said torment hasnt ended , so start preparing for using scolds over your current helmet. make sure your es is still good, resists are still capped like what you have now. it seems solid to me; im actually trying this new thing i thought of just recently; re-doing my gem setups and skill tree and dual wielding. When im done, i will probably record a vid so you c an see.
"
nit3mare wrote:
"
kaneyxx wrote:
Hello, Ming. ...

its beautiful; amazing for to get those in garena server. dagger is beautiful. attack speed is actually the most important roll you want on the vagan anyways and you got it. to me it seems really fkn solid. resists are good , you caste more auras than me. did you waste extra nodes on that? whats your amulet ? yeah top notch; have you tried running rf and is it fairly easy to sustain with flasks?
just want to make sure you use 10/20 st (MAX) keeps the mana cost at the lowest possible. and try to see if you can place a +4 life gain on hit on your amulet so you wont need to do to use vitality. um, sure . but i just need someone to provide those budget gear to me on standard .

But probably after the 1 month temp league or when i cleared it. well you said torment hasnt ended , so start preparing for using scolds over your current helmet. make sure your es is still good, resists are still capped like what you have now. it seems solid to me; im actually trying this new thing i thought of just recently; re-doing my gem setups and skill tree and dual wielding. When im done, i will probably record a vid so you c an see.

I forgot posting my amulet : Agate base/ 25%spell dmg, 43 flat ES, 35%crit dmg(no legacy mod here) with crafted ES% and Crit chance% (I crafted by myself)

I will try to buy a scold when torment end but I think my resist would not be capped then :/

And yeah, I'm using 10/20st my cost is 9 and regen is fine. ES pool is about 7.3k. I tossed 3 points on alchemist for more res when using flasks and for sustain RF.
Recently I'm practicing RF in normal atziri run and then I will try Uber when I feel comfortable enough :P

Last edited by kaneyxx on Mar 27, 2015, 1:24:13 AM
"
kaneyxx wrote:
"
nit3mare wrote:
"
kaneyxx wrote:
Hello, Ming. ...

I forgot posting my amulet : Agate base/ 25%spell dmg, 43 flat ES, 35%crit dmg(no legacy mod here) with crafted ES% and Crit chance% (I crafted by myself)

I will try to buy a scold when torment end but I think my resist would not be capped then :/

And yeah, I'm using 10/20st my cost is 9 and regen is fine. ES pool is about 7.3k. I tossed 3 points on alchemist for more res when using flasks and for sustain RF.
Recently I'm practicing RF in normal atziri run and then I will try Uber when I feel comfortable enough :P

well scolds isnt a must, but im using it atm. and i dont think im ever going to take it out now.
Okay I hope I can get some help here.
I want toplay this build but I have one problem: no acuitys.
with that I have a problem with leech, as I can only get 2% (from belt and on my dagger).
So I need to take VaalPact and somehow need to solve the leech issue or swap out pcoc for lifeleech gem and have a problem sustaining powercharges.
the problem is that I dont have budget for acuitys.
could anybody help me with my problem?

Gear I have atm:

(Dont mind the gems...i use them for another build)
I have a Scolds too.

Maybe a vaal pact tree and gear suggestions?
EXALTS>EXAMS
Last edited by skieZ on Mar 28, 2015, 11:29:51 PM
"
kaneyxx wrote:
Hi, sir. I'm trying to do this build. But there is no mirror dagger in garena server. Can you use a low budget vagan dagger to do this and record a uber run for us?

Btw, I only use rare helmet/shield and Doryani's invitation. Is it okay?
(Because I cannot afford a headhunter :P and I need the rare helmet for resistances)

Why play in Garena server? Its like dead there. If u are Asian, download the game client from here, in the gateway type in Singapore. the ping is 15-30ms for me and ofc the famous dysnc. Its more crowded and fun in the global server. I gave up Garena server to come to global :-)
"
skieZ wrote:
with that I have a problem with leech, as I can only get 2% (from belt and on my dagger).
So I need to take VaalPact and somehow need to solve the leech issue or swap out pcoc for lifeleech gem and have a problem sustaining powercharges.

Gear I have atm:

I have a Scolds too.

um lets see . If you dont have acuity. well not too sure for if you want to take VP. but however , i want to know your resists. your resists should be capped; if possible cast PoI + PoF. 81 or 83/81/75 is what your hoping to aim for. if you cant handle reflect with it; then maybe its best to take vaal pact. but im not sure if vaal pact would be sufficient enough since your leech is dropped dramatically to make up for it be instant. Um but pcoc should never be swapped out in my opinion unless your planning to make a life alternative version of my build.

then i would suggest gettin volls
with the gems ST > GMP > FB > AB > COC > LGOH
and the tree would be based on close to 0 es nodes and majority of life nodes.
and the only auras you would cast would herald of ice and thunder.
and you will have to try cap your res without the auras .
it will be pretty much a life/evasion build, so saffels will shine with it.
I have not yet tested this out and im sure it will work, just dont know how efficient it will be but it is definitely even more budget friendly.
"
skieZ wrote:

Hey I also struggled with survivability for a while. A couple of suggestions:

You can drop PCoC and replaced it with Assassin's Mark. This way, you will still be able to maintain power charges (arguably less effectively) but will get life on kill. Although I don't think this goes to ES...

But your best bet would be to go with a quality Life Leech gem with some crafted Vorici leech gloves. Although leech will not be instant, it will certainly be much faster.

@nit3mare: thank you for posting this build! After 1.3 my shatter chuck witch wasn't as effective so I used her for another build. I had a spare shadow that I hadn't used in a while alongside all the gems and gear from my old shatter chuck witch. Glad to see they are being put to use again!
"
skieZ wrote:

Gear I have atm:

I have a Scolds too.

I used to have a similar problem so I moved from Bloodmagic keystone to mana based tree and not to run VP at all. I can run 6 auras now which is usually enough (HoI, HoT, Discipline, Haste and 2 Purities. Swap out HoT for Purity of Elements if you don't have enough res.)
I cast off of mana with 156 mana unreserved (this is plenty enough with st cost of 7) and I carry a Surgeon's mana flask of Staunching which I pop here and there when fighting single target or dense/resist crowds)
When I approach reflect mob I usually pop both resistance flasks as well as atziri flask. It usually takes 1 second for the mob to die.

Tree (scion was the only char I had left to respec):

Gear:
Spoiler

Hope it helps.
Cheers
Last edited by anone on Mar 30, 2015, 7:35:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info