MingPrawn's Broken Cats Toss" ~ [2.0]

I'll say, I've been checking this build out without a cannot evade dagger and it's been pro'ing just fine. I'll have to test some more, but I have a feeling chance to crit is more important. Any other thoughts or observations?
Well im back after 2 weeks being away from PoE. Glad to get bombed with love messages regarding the end of this build. I'm happy for changes and nerfs that GGG decides to implement, it's what makes me continue playing the game. I'm simply in for the challenges and see how and if I can possibly continue the build while facing new end game content I've been waiting so long for. If I can't it's simply because I lacked creativity or understanding of the game's mechanics; but yeah I will just keep trying, for me its not end of the world, just something new waiting to be done. If it's done by me is a completely separate issue though.

"
brokentao wrote:
I'll say, I've been checking this build out without a cannot evade dagger and it's been pro'ing just fine. I'll have to test some more, but I have a feeling chance to crit is more important. Any other thoughts or observations?

Well as long as there is individuality, there will always be different opinions and beliefs for practically everything, thus the birth of discrimination, wars and such. My older build "Banana Toss" is basically the version build that utilises a self-crafted non vagan dagger with maxed t1 stats with 1% cold leech. My thoughts on it , is simply the cost of having the gear required to make it viable is simply too high that majority of players can't afford. While I can't say for sure which is better simply I dont remember what it was like compared to what my setup is now.

But why I changed to this setup is the cost of gear required is still relatively high but still several times lower than what is needed for my old setup while still being able to output damage enough to tackle the current end game content path of exile has to offer.

The only mirrored gear I would deeply recommend gettin is the :
Vagan dagger with cold leech crafted by AXN

Other than that I wouldn't urge you to get any other mirrored gear unless you have the financial stability in the game to do so. And compared to my old build which pretty much demands :
mirrored dagger
mirrored ES shield /w spell crit and dual t1 resists
mirrored ES t1 ACC helm
mirrored legacy spell/crit multi/acc amulet
mirrored or close unset ring with t1 accuracy

I can't give you an answer which is potentially better; I just present two alternatives of the build.
I just personally favour the setup I currently use atm.

"
kenny_ty wrote:
With new patch 2.0, spell projectile cannot shotgun anymore, any alternatives for our spell damage output?

There are many alternatives that anyone can think of. But I want to experience that changes firsthand and test what i believe are worthy alternatives myself thoroughly before I comment.

lol, dont want to get flamed and bombed with insults just for speaking out my mind and thoughts which already happened earlier in this thread where the individuals inspected everything i wrote including past posts not within this thread and insulted me for every little thing i posted that wasn't "sound" with the intention that "doing that" will somehow add credibility and validate their argument.
If anyone wanna try this awesome build, I've got the dagger for sale. Trying to finance my next characters

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1249150
UP for an awesome build.
Ouch the dagger base nerfs are going to hurt.

Poignard Physical Damage from 11-45 to 12-48, Critical Strike Chance from 6.5% to 6.3%, Attacks Per Second from 1.6 to 1.5
"
Mystrl wrote:
Ouch the dagger base nerfs are going to hurt.

Poignard Physical Damage from 11-45 to 12-48, Critical Strike Chance from 6.5% to 6.3%, Attacks Per Second from 1.6 to 1.5

is it really gonna hurt ? I dont think the build will be viable by act4 anyways. But i already theory crafted a new build that I would use for act4 without changing any of the items I'm using currently for this build anyways. So im looking forward to act4.
if someone needs pm me

Last edited by raigod on May 18, 2015, 5:29:54 PM
Is this the strongest build for this class right now?
GZ on 99 mate

100 or bust

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info