question (again) about freeing player names

Just wondering what names the OP is trying to get.

I've never had a problem getting names myself so I am having a hard time caring.
"
Moonyu wrote:
Just wondering what names the OP is trying to get.

I've never had a problem getting names myself so I am having a hard time caring.

Probably "Nerf".

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I am not gone. Just been taking a long break. Honestly I would be really sad if I lost some of my names. It has just been a while. Big ps4 games came out, playing with friends. Most of us all come back eventually.
I guess I will have to buy a one way ticket to hell with your lives
Yes, pls.

When Endless Ledge was a new thing, I think I did first 4 levels as first so my name announced on the global (I always used the same name) and when next race was due, my name was taken. WTF!
"
Grughal wrote:
Yes, pls.

When Endless Ledge was a new thing, I think I did first 4 levels as first so my name announced on the global (I always used the same name) and when next race was due, my name was taken. WTF!

Now that is lame. Being able to instantly delete and recreate a char in a new league/race should be a thing.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Last edited by mucker on Mar 4, 2015, 6:10:34 PM
I Usually ask Support for X name on Y account
they contact people and then i get a yes or no

That how i got

BloodLord
and
Zakarum
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
geradon wrote:
has been talked about before to no avail and there have been statements from ggg that they will free names from unused very old accounts several times (which they didn't).

so now with the new xpak there is another chance to get this done because players who don't return for the new content some weeks after it started are probably gone forever.

aren't they?
did you see players return after being > 2 years offline?

I returned after 2 years so....
"
Lionheart wrote:
"
geradon wrote:
has been talked about before to no avail and there have been statements from ggg that they will free names from unused very old accounts several times (which they didn't).

so now with the new xpak there is another chance to get this done because players who don't return for the new content some weeks after it started are probably gone forever.

aren't they?
did you see players return after being > 2 years offline?

I returned after 2 years so....

2 years of not logging one a single time or visiting the website at all?
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
NO.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
They can sell a 'Badge' mtx in the store.

Purchase a badge. Upon use, you get a text box to type in a name. After duplicate/exist validation occurs, you can now apply the badge to any new character you create. The badge gets returned when that character is deleted for reuse on a new character.
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info