So I hit my 100 in races.. what to do next till Act4?

"
Arrowneous wrote:
 It's super simple. Go out and experience real life and quit being a PoE no-lifer. end-of-line.

Took only 3 pages for someone to mention that. Congrats, have cookies. :)

And believe it or not, but even i go outside every now and then, and yes, i actually even meet people, and even more shocking, they like me. Wow, big surprise to all my haters who are closeted fans. ;)
"
CabooseDog wrote:
Why don't you try to push yourself harder in races? It's alot easier to get your rewards with 10+ points/race, and while that does require skill and practice, its fun to aim for a spot on the ladder :D.

I would have gone for 500 points if I didn't have real life things to deal with
:(.

But I actually enjoy racing, I don't see it as an obstacle to a reward, so theres that too :D.

That was kind've OP's point. Even getting 10 pts a race with the amount of races he does wouldn't bring him to the 250 threshold, so that advice is pretty useless.

+1 on more focus for the lower tiers. Keep the 500-1000's for the no-lifers but something in between 100-250 would be great.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Mar 5, 2015, 2:20:17 PM
I normally play quite a lot but not lately. Haven't been lucky enough yo get the races I desire during my free time so woe is me, still at 0 points

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info