So I hit my 100 in races.. what to do next till Act4?

"
mucker wrote:
Roll a new char
Race
Farm and craft pvp gear then pvp
Make a sweet hideout

1) Allready trying to get to 85 5/6th char... 1/3 done
2) Race? 100 done, 250not worth
3) PvP... meh. Not for me at least now.
4) yep, need to creste another one, must be brighter :)))
"
BestiyaLV wrote:
"
mucker wrote:
Roll a new char
Race
Make a sweet hideout

Try a CI+EB HC char, that'll be a challenge. You know you want to.
"
BestiyaLV wrote:
"
CabooseDog wrote:
Why don't you try to push yourself harder in races? It's alot easier to get your rewards with 10+ points/race, and while that does require skill and practice, its fun to aim for a spot on the ladder :D.

I would have gone for 500 points if I didn't have real life things to deal with :(.

But I actually enjoy racing, I don't see it as an obstacle to a reward, so theres that too :D.

So you will reach 250 this season :) Nice :) And will get a ring that is not used(ok, maybe i dont't now how to)

As I can see, your favorite char is witch, i played it too. Why to not try to be the best? Funny to watch, when I'm lvl 5 and in brutus fight some TOP racer dies at lvl 8/10 due to fast racing. Do I need extra few points? No. 100->250 is too much time to spent. I mostly set goal - get lvl/kill and just quit even if i got time/power.

Because Throzz, Fraggy, and lPeeps.

Those guys outclass most racers on so man levels, its absurd. I'm not if it's lack of competition, or just so much practice, but it comes to the point that they can win demis on classes they are not even regularly playing.

Also, I don't know what it is, but I usually never find anything more than 1 wisdom scroll per race (no portals, no scraps, no whetstones, no more than 1 wisdom, no transmutes, no alts, NOTHING. So i have trouble getting all the stuff I need, which is why I play witch/caster, because I simply don't get the stuff required to roll melee).
Racing times are my biggest issue. Most nights I just can't compete in any of them because they start when I'm still at work, or already going to sleep.

A fix for that would be excellent.
path of exile expert
The weak look for reasons and excuses why not, the strong look for ways how.
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
"
BestiyaLV wrote:

Ok, ok. Just have vacation and too much bear now :)))

Stopped reading there. You can never have too much bear!!!

Spoiler
In all seriousness though, do the races you find most fun, try leagues/hc/pvp or just take a break or get more bear. Bear bears great results when your bare thoughts are moving away from this game.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Pyrokar wrote:
"
BestiyaLV wrote:

Ok, ok. Just have vacation and too much bear now :)))

Stopped reading there. You can never have too much bear!!!

Spoiler
In all seriousness though, do the races you find most fun, try leagues/hc/pvp or just take a break or get more bear. Bear bears great results when your bare thoughts are moving away from this game.

"
BestiyaLV wrote:
"
mucker wrote:
Roll a new char
Race
Make a sweet hideout

Ive seen many new racers come into the game, after playing abit pretty much all of them get better than me so I am sure if you played a few more races you would be able to easily get 250 points (I have 247, which I also think was a struggle)

But yeah I get it, what I think you should do is PVP for the 10 point reward (On both EU and US if you can). Simply for 1 reason, the 10 point reward. I wasnt planning on pvp either, but then I took one look at those wanderlust and I changed my mind almost instantly.

For 10 points its definitely achievable even for me who had no character in torment/bloodlines ~4 days ago and now I almost have 10 points. (8pts US, 6pts EU)
Ty for giving me a headache reading your OP ffs
 It's super simple. Go out and experience real life and quit being a PoE no-lifer. end-of-line.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info