So I hit my 100 in races.. what to do next till Act4?

I originally planned to go for the Bino's (500 points) this race season, as I never really tried much racing before.

I got 118 points in 6 days and got the Maligaro's, but to be honest the whole thing seemed like a chore. Trying to be around for as many race starts as possible just made it a job, rather than a game.

Maybe I will try again next season, but I dunno :P

I got 7/8 challenges, no way I even wanted to attempt the Unique challenge. Since then I have just been theory crafting a little, testing some ideas for the next league.

I am hoping there will be a one week league or something soon, that might be fun!

So overall, I am quite happy with the amount of game time the current leagues/races gave me.

My advice is do something you find fun, until the next leagues/act 4, whether that be on PoE or another game. Sometimes a little break is actually a good thing, as you can get that excitement of the "build up" to new content once it is announced :)

100 pts in 4 weeks is doable by anyone, even by just playing on weekends. Merv & Brut kill alone are guaranteed 8 pts. Current sig is short and easy. This season 100 pts is a great art, on top of being a great item. No excuses, pls :)

I'm personally going for Binos. After getting to 80 in Bloodlines, races are the only thing I log in for these days... I'm totally bored of endgame maps.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Since when do people "need" to play a certain game? I dont need to play anything, i can if i want to or am in the mood to do so. Thats why i dont play POE atm, not in the mood.

What to do next till act 4? Only you can seriously answer that question, its your spare time, do what you want.
"
Varkorium wrote:
...to be honest the whole thing seemed like a chore. Trying to be around for as many race starts as possible just made it a job, rather than a game.

Exactly how I felt.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
"
Tempada wrote:
"
Varkorium wrote:
...to be honest the whole thing seemed like a chore. Trying to be around for as many race starts as possible just made it a job, rather than a game.

Exactly how I felt.

Then dont do them? Whos holding a gun to your heads? I dont get it. I really dont.
Get a laid or just masturbate :^)
Roll a new char
Race
Farm and craft pvp gear then pvp
Make a sweet hideout
When I kill a man he stays dead.
"
mucker wrote:
Roll a new char
Race
Farm and craft pvp gear then pvp
Make a sweet hideout

Forgot to add, play a different game for awhile. Its not healthy to do the same thing over and over, hell, people get burned out from doing the same job for an extended period of time, how can gamers play 1 game for as long as they do?
I've been playing open pvp lately in Torment and I highly recommend anyone to start playing if you haven't already. It is really fun and has a lot more room for tactics than low level pvp.
"
"
Tempada wrote:
"
Varkorium wrote:

Exactly how I felt.

Then dont do them? Whos holding a gun to your heads? I dont get it. I really dont.

I don't understand... We're not racing anymore. Why do you sound upset?

This was my first race season. I gave a it a try for fun, reached for the gloves to have something to show for it, then I stopped because I was bored and stood no chance of hitting the ring prize level.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info