[2.0] 5L Uber Atziri Viable "The Zippo" Incinerate Build (1.4m Burst DPS) DEAD

"
bilgin_89 wrote:
this build "RIP"-ed for uber (2.0 patch) ?

Uber got ripped! Check out the updated guide and videos!
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
"
Skyion wrote:
"
bilgin_89 wrote:
this build "RIP"-ed for uber (2.0 patch) ?

Uber got ripped! Check out the updated guide and videos!

I'm leveling with this build (currently 66 - almost to endgame gear!) and having a blast. Thanks for sharing this guide!
ok looks fine but i dont get it why scold's ?
and also what's happened to lmp/gmp setup?
Last edited by bilgin_89 on Aug 4, 2015, 6:06:42 AM
"
bilgin_89 wrote:

In 2.0 The Awakening, you can no longer shotgun. Shotgun is the event in which the damage of all 5 streams of Incinerate created by GMP are calculated to each enemy unit. So now, it will only count one stream of Incinerate damage even though there is five.

Scold's Bridle hurt yourself with physical damage when you cast spells which triggers Vaal Molten Shells per cast of Incinerate. You cast roughly 15-16 times per second, and that is multiplied to Vaal Molten Shell's damage. Which is A LOT. It basically replaced the damage we lost from losing shotgun and added more to it. Treat it like the Incinerate's version of Discharge Mjolner, but a lot cheaper.
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
Last edited by Skyion on Aug 4, 2015, 11:28:16 AM
"
Skyion wrote:
"
bilgin_89 wrote:

In 2.0 The Awakening, you can no longer shotgun. Shotgun is the event in which the damage of all 5 streams of Incinerate created by GMP are calculated to each enemy unit. So now, it will only count one stream of Incinerate damage even though there is five.

Scold's Bridle hurt yourself with physical damage when you cast spells which triggers Vaal Molten Shells per cast of Incinerate. You cast roughly 15-16 times per second, and that is multiplied to Vaal Molten Shell's damage. Which is A LOT. It basically replaced the damage we lost from losing shotgun and added more to it. Treat it like the Incinerate's version of Discharge Mjolner, but a lot cheaper.

I'm always impressed by your builds. Keep up the good work!
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
"
MatrixFactor wrote:

TY! Will be working on deathless/5l runs over time. Hope it works out =)
Can you make a passive progression list again for 2.0? Maybe just a level 50 and a lvl 80~85 tree for the progression. thanks

Also on your dps breakdown what does the TT stand for? And you say you have Vaal IC RF doing dps. But i dont see you using a vaal immortal call gem at all, so a bit confused.
Last edited by Fluffylife on Aug 4, 2015, 6:49:57 PM
"
Skyion wrote:
"
MatrixFactor wrote:

TY! Will be working on deathless/5l runs over time. Hope it works out =)

Rather than seeing a 5L uber build I'd be more interested to see a bulid that minimizes possibility of player error/player skill. :)
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
"
Fluffylife wrote:
Can you make a passive progression list again for 2.0? Maybe just a level 50 and a lvl 80~85 tree for the progression. thanks

Also on your dps breakdown what does the TT stand for? And you say you have Vaal IC RF doing dps. But i dont see you using a vaal immortal call gem at all, so a bit confused.

Probably mistyped, I mean Vaal Molten Shell.
TT = tooltip, the number that shows up on icon when highlighted. But this number usually isn't true damage, but is good for overall understanding of where dps range lies.

Progression skill tree uploaded.
Last edited by Skyion on Aug 5, 2015, 12:55:32 AM
I've gotten my Scold's on Warbands, up to level 77, and still loving this build. Map bosses just explode in 1-2 seconds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info