[2.0] 5L Uber Atziri Viable "The Zippo" Incinerate Build (1.4m Burst DPS) DEAD

In order of importance, which gems would you quality first? I imagine incinerate, followed by ?

Also, what level should you shoot for before you start running regular/uber?
Last edited by Daxesh on May 27, 2015, 11:24:20 AM
my first atziri kill done with your build :D get mortal hope on 2nd run lol
i have mana issues when walking, is that normal? mana is stable while casting but it seems i should only teleport
raising now all gems to 20 lvl, almost done :D what level/hp/dps i should have to try to go uber?
my current gear
Spoiler

and chaos resistance, well, i feel i need more, cuz degen cloud from cycloner hit me hard
Last edited by alkarian on Jun 12, 2015, 2:27:15 PM
What are your plans for 2.0?
^
also what are you replacing cwdt ec with?
"
Alittleez wrote:

+ 1 Any idea if the build will be viable with the new tree, reduced aura reservations etc ...
"
d3suxBG wrote:
"
Alittleez wrote:

+ 1 Any idea if the build will be viable with the new tree, reduced aura reservations etc ...

Im not OP, but Ive been playing through all of beta, and just used this guide to mess around on standard.

The biggest concern I have with this build post expansion, well 2. First with the EB change mana pool is going to be much smaller, makes keeping incinerate up full time *way* more difficult. That may be resolved with some mana leech nodes, but could require a huge adjustment to tree. maybe a couple really good jewels, not sure yet.

The other issue is that EC/IC CWDT no longer works, so I would imagine that will be swapped for something else, and im not sure what yet. Fortify i believe is melee only, even if its not it would require a link on incinerate or adding some cheese spell to proc it constantly which would mess with the incinerate stacks. (Possibly herald of thunder with curse on hit and warlords here for the massive mana leech, but it doesnt give that tankiness you need for uber.

That said, no idea what kind of crazy new uniques are coming, there may be something that just turns the whole game around for casters. As of now, i worry.
Last edited by Ggiant85 on Jul 7, 2015, 9:44:13 PM
Perhaps Zealoth's Oath or Ghost Reaver would sustain the mana regen for incenerate, but i have no idea how this will ruin the RF sustain ...
Hi there.

If I'm right, to get similar aura buffs, I will need to take tree like this:
http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37DfioIQj6ZEq1WuLJwQWIdlr7cyNB8CBAeD20yzVcYtH0V-OliVIA5crJhrF8Hzavr31_FsvOqCHqKjm6E22MBU2wt_xo9GSRtqQxGWpwgdFCqNBx4OSOvu-tLsVZUuXfIc3JrgFm9mnhcv8NWdY48auJNFneNqJKpyD2TnJLBJUY_65Y4o-lNSNulxhVnzVdaApOwYpLGCx3rmGjhwu4w2-ehj_ZBV2RNVS0bXJy8vb2HiOtgmlew4Fr-CmwMemjsfQe084XPVpqIABLPAZpMnvorK07QMRnHhiB2q_kk=

+ Conqueror's Potency Cobalt Jewel (with it's Flask and Aura effect boosters)
That will require more levels than 84, though. But, with Inner Force node gone, not much left to do.

That should give 7.75 Purity 23lvl cap + 13.8 Flask cap resist (21.55 total compared to 21.1 in 1.3).

The question is about mana sustain. In this tree we'll get 22% less mana reservation. And we have 2 purities (2x40%) and 1 herald (25%). That makes (40+40+25)*78% = 82% of our mana reserved.

Is this 18% enough to sustain Clarity, Incinerate and AA? Did anyone try it in live realm already?

There are 2 nodes for jewels that would cost us 3 passive points. Quite not sure about using those, or going to max life circle.
Here are some jewels that can help with mana issues:

- Assassin's Haste (+10% mana regen, +4% cast speed);
- Conqueror's Efficiency (−2% increased Mana Reserved, 3% reduced Mana Cost of Skills)
- Survival Secrets (3 Mana Regenerated per second, + 10% Ele Dmg)
- Clear Mind ((20 to 30)% increased Mana Regeneration Rate )

Please tell what you think about it.

Hey all, sorry for not replying at all since I haven't played since completing this guide.
I've been working on getting the build to work for 2.0 since release and am coming very close.
Is there anyone generous enough to donate Uber sets on standard to further my development?
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
this build "RIP"-ed for uber (2.0 patch) ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info