[2.0] 5L Uber Atziri Viable "The Zippo" Incinerate Build (1.4m Burst DPS) DEAD

"
I think one of the big reasons Alpha's Howl a great option is because Vertex supplies us with ALOT of our mana pool. I sort of considered using curses aswell instead of kaom's roots but I don't feel like we need it with how much damage we put out. I'm mapping aswell with this build and while it definitely gets the job done it's nowhere near as fast as other dedicated mapping builds. But that's mostly because incinerate isn't a great mapping spell.

Yeah, i actually just tried alpha's howl and after I loaded all the same aura's I actually had less mana remaining 70 mana versus 220. That suprised me with Alpa's 8% reduction. Still seems like it could be worth exploring if I could get a little more mana unreserved since using it could eliminate the need for Dream Fragments. And, cold resistance is our most needed resistance.

I still like the curses for mapping. granted I haven't really tried Kaom's (I Should). Well, actually could do both Kaoms and cursing with my current setup by adding whispers of doom and relying on endurance charges genertaed solely from warlords mark for immortal call CWDT in weapon.

Clear speed for mapping is fast enough for me. The main thing that hinders trying to level after like 92 is the rare death (not clear speed). I always feel like its 10 steps forward 9 steps back.
I've been playing with more scenarios. I found one I really like for maps. Super tanky with defensive hot buttons for bosses and boxes (vaal cold snap, molten shell, decoy totem) + dual curse = ele weak +warlords marks for leech and end charges. Here is a screenshot with granite and jade flasks + charges + molten shell. This physical reduction doesnt even account for coil. Throw in evasion + artic armor and this is practical god mode. I am thinking of adding a couple endurance charges (bandit + tree). It just seems to make sense with warlords mark and would result in crazy long immortal calls. A lot of my gems are gimped because I am experimenting/leveling.

Freeze and stun hasn't been a problem. I got a flask for freeze and stun hasn't been messing with me in maps.

DEFENSIVE SCREENSHOT
Spoiler

CURRENT GEAR AND GEM
Spoiler
Hello, I have a question about the skill tree.

Why not taking the spell/elem dmg nodes at the start of the Templar tree? What did you choose that was better than that?

And could you please, sort out the main stats of this build by importance?

Thanks anyways, solid build.
Last edited by Epenite on Apr 23, 2015, 1:54:37 PM
Thanks for the build :)
Just did uber for the first time on a slightly modified version.
Very nice!
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
someone actually try to use an alphas howl? +2 aura gems + empower
Stay positive Exile

Never drop'd a mirror of kalandra playing since closed beta
this gear will work on 2.0?
i hope you will re-disign it for regular/uber Atziri when 2.0 hit us
"
Fredyrocks wrote:
someone actually try to use an alphas howl? +2 aura gems + empower

Yeah, works fine. Although I was lucky enough to corrupt 2 purities to 21, so didn't need empower. But your mana regen will suffer.

See: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251540
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Hi,

I am currently lv 84 and following the guide closely, but i am having trouble getting enough mana to sustain the 4 auras. I use geofri's crest atm, but with clarity, purity of fire & lightning, I only get 250 mana remaining. Do you know what's wrong?

My gear:
Last edited by Luloa on May 19, 2015, 9:00:12 AM
"
Luloa wrote:
Hi,

I am currently lv 84 and following the guide closely, but i am having trouble getting enough mana to sustain the 4 auras. I use geofri's crest atm, but with clarity, purity of fire & lightning, I only get 250 mana remaining. Do you know what's wrong?

I've got the exact same problem right now. Im running a templar, so took a little different node progression, but overall I've got more mana than I would with a witch.
Right now I ditched purity of fire and took herald of ice instead, which obviously leaves me with less max resist.

My gear just for comparsion:
Spoiler

(Btw the wand is awful, I know, and I'm working on the correct socket colors on lightning coil.)

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info