More Non signiture races for everyone, good thing / bad thing?

"
Morsexier wrote:
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
"
cwu wrote:
According to this you don't have a single top20 finish. Oh, the joy of having a private account. But of course you're gonna say that you have another account for racing :)

To answer your question in a serious way - good thing for racers, but not gonna happen, because the overall event schedule is packed (don't forget about PvP events) and GGG would probably continue scheduling events in a way that they don't overlap.

I just looked myself up on that, it claims I have two firsts but I've only ever won a single race (90 minute brutal last season). Many of the characters that it lists under me aren't mine.

EDIT: 90 minute not 85

I can't believe this is about to happen.

[imghttp://i.imgur.com/QMdXJRN.png/img]

Pam likely deleted his character, died at the end of the race, who knows. On the official forums you won the race, so you got a "demi" on exilestats, which does not distinguish between demi vs non demi races.

My season 10 log says I came 2nd that race, like I thought I did

So the site's pulling results in real time, rather than when the races end. That accounts for some discrepancy in the ranks. The characters I thought that weren't mine turned out to be super early ones I made before my names started having some lick of sense to them. I will never know what possessed me to name a race character "AFreakinWhale" or "NextThingYouKnow".

Thanks for clearing that up, looks like a quick look wasn't enough.
"
unsane wrote:
"
AdzPoE wrote:
As for practice perhaps a practice league with no filtering to other leagues but where you could set the league rules and a timer etc. This probably would be alot of work and $$$ for GGG though and not one of thier top priorites even though its a nice idea to be able to practice under race like conditions ie turbo, brutal, blamt etc etc

That could be a neat idea for Paid Leagues, whenever they get around to implementing them. Though they'd have to be careful how they implemented it to avoid it being pay to win.

They could just reset that league once daily. Though i doubt p2w would be a problem with a league like that, maybe i'm wrong.
Make Things For Smile!
Last edited by AdzPoE on Feb 27, 2015, 1:06:00 AM
"
So the site's pulling results in real time, rather than when the races end. That accounts for some discrepancy in the ranks. The characters I thought that weren't mine turned out to be super early ones I made before my names started having some lick of sense to them. I will never know what possessed me to name a race character "AFreakinWhale" or "NextThingYouKnow".

Im Pretty sure i never made a character called "ScroteyMcBoogerballs" plus a few more on there yet exile.stats says i raced with it. Weird site. I think i would have remembered such a classic name :D
Make Things For Smile!
Last edited by AdzPoE on Feb 27, 2015, 6:45:42 AM
"
AdzPoE wrote:
"

Im Pretty sure i never made a character called "ScroteyMcBoogerballs" plus a few more on there yet exile.stats says i raced with it. Weird site. I think i would have remembered such a classic name :D

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/515772

Is this done now?
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
But how am I going to play FM 2015 if they add more races... oh wait I quit ages ago.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
"
Morsexier wrote:
"
AdzPoE wrote:
"

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/515772

Is this done now?

Woooow lool, that find. ;D
"
terrex wrote:

Woooow lool, that find. ;D

"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
oh that wasnt him, it was his brother playing on his computer.

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
Honestly, I'd like to see better race quality over more races. You can't please everyone. Too many timezones, too many schedules, etc. But ofc that is something they can work on so I'm not saying its not a problem, and everyone would like to see better race times, but keep that in mind :p. I think alot of non sigs could be dramatically improved, so until then, I dunno if I wanna see alot more non-sig races.

What I mean by "better quality"

-Fix descent (6+ page thread, courtesy of boof, detailing that)
-Fix bursts (lPeeps described it accurately imo; in normal bursts, its retarded to lose b/c you dont get blue packs in the ledge or you get bad mob rolls. In ledge bursts, its retarded to lose b/c you get dischargers and leapers over skellies and zombies. Not sure if they can even salvage this race given how it is currently.)
-Give us partial reward for dying in vanilla races (This, by no means, has to be nearly as many points as you would normally get not dying, but dying 30 seconds before a 2hr solo ends due to desync or smthing stupid is a major pain in the dick. Somewhat of a consolation prize I suppose. Maybe I would have gotten 15 points for hitting level caps + #2 overall? Give me 5 points instead [numbers are not in question, just the idea]
-Give more currency for people to roll things in descent and descent champions (would like to hear otheres opinions on this)
-Finally, make the sig more interesting please. For the last 2 seasons, I've found it a bit uninspired (brutal was unnoticeable and unwavering just slows things down).
-etc etc etc

Make racing more rewarding in general, make some races not so shitty, and we may not need more races, because we have better ones :D.

As for my level of skill in racing, if it is relevant to whatever reason, I'm probably above average, I guess. I try to aim for top 5, at least top 10. Check my profile page if you really care lul. I dont think I'm a pro by any means, this is only my 2nd season, so if I'm completely off... disclaimer =P.
Last edited by CabooseDog on Feb 27, 2015, 6:23:30 PM
"
CabooseDog wrote:
brutal was unnoticeable

http://www.twitch.tv/comewithus

Posted by Chris on February 4, 2014 1:51 AM
"When we mass-ban people for running these tools, don't say you weren't warned :P"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info