1.3.1c Patch and Answers to Developer Q&A

"
Chris wrote:

What's GGG's stance on updating the game's voice acting?

We update the voice acting as the text changes or as new text is needed. It's sometimes batched up until the next time we have the particular voice actor in the studio.

Could always skip across the lake and ask Peter for a cameo. Peter loves cameos.
"The problem is there ARE secure netcodes" -- Pewzor
Last edited by Emjayen on Feb 25, 2015, 1:06:42 AM
I read it all.

Really looking forward to Act 4. If it comes out during May-ish I will be able to spend time on it.
anything is everything
That was a lot of interesting info. Thank you Chris and your team for taking the time to answer so many questions.

My reactions and response:

EXTREMELY happy and excited to see you're hitting hard on the big issues such as desync, QoL and optimization. Looking forward to experiencing noticeable improvements, hopefully.

EXTREMELY happy and excited with focus on more end game content.

VERY happy to see you're going to leave trading alone, as most of us discussed about in my thread http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1194507.

VERY nervous and CONCERNED that you're looking at 'rebalancing' CRIT aka NERF it to beyond oblivion YET AGAIN... is 1.3 not enough??? The top dps and clearing builds as of now if I'm not mistaken, they're pretty much all casters, dischargers, bow skills.. very few pure melee. Why keep nerfing crit as a whole still, crit is not the problem anymore it's the individual skills being too OP relative to melee... nerfing crit on a global scale again only hurts melee more than anything else.

Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
I Screwed up on the forsaken master question. however I am pleased to hear that the gem fusing idea has been discussed internally. Thank you Chris.

BTW there are currently 8 forsaken masters according to the wiki, and I was suggesting a 9th....

...unless.....
Last edited by XPhantasmaX on Feb 25, 2015, 1:07:36 AM
Aand a new reservation, now for Germans. This will be the end of the game eventually, I guess. Splitting community on isolated servers.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
my GTX 780 Titan on 6 Players PT got stable 10 FPS..
Is there any plan to improve graphic optimization for the game?
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
"
Chris wrote:
Will there be an 8th forsaken master focusing solely on unlocking more potential to skill and support gems like offering quality or extra levels for the cost of GCP?

Aren't there already nine masters?

Oh, Krillson...
"
jstq wrote:
Aand a new reservation, now for Germans. This will be the end of the game eventually, I guess. Splitting community on isolated servers.

They're on the same servers, there's no community splitting with the DE, FR or BR translations.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
great read, chris is probably now downing a beer after those answers.

rock golem pet massive tease

shame now I want to be able to have more than 1 active pet at a time :(
Baked Beans - Meme Dreams
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ_a2zFbPIIiE4kURsvQ4Dw
Thx Chris you got me reasonably hyped for Act 4. No answer about another 4-link source like pants though, does this mean no?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info