1.3.1c Patch and Answers to Developer Q&A

No Life 4 confirmed.

My mind is glowing...
"
PsionicKitten wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Will there be an 8th forsaken master focusing solely on unlocking more potential to skill and support gems like offering quality or extra levels for the cost of GCP?

Aren't there already nine masters?

Oh, Krillson...

That plus his comment that there's definitely secret stuff players have not figured out yet means secret master not yet discovered?!?!?!
Dammit, no act 4 snow conformation :P
Love the golem pet! :D

Also an amazing read!
"
Qiox wrote:
"
PsionicKitten wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Will there be an 8th forsaken master focusing solely on unlocking more potential to skill and support gems like offering quality or extra levels for the cost of GCP?

Aren't there already nine masters?

Oh, Krillson...

That plus his comment that there's definitely secret stuff players have not figured out yet means secret master not yet discovered?!?!?!

I doubt that, probably just another master planned. I think the secret stuff refers to unknown vendor recipes such as Hyrri's Bite, maybe some others too.
Thanks for answering so many questions.
A few juicy bits in there too.

---

Nice dig:
"
Chris wrote:
The balance team get a hard time from players (everyone believes they're an armchair game balance expert), but it's incredibly hard work with very high-stakes decisions.
Thanks!

But why there's no question about the promised improved trading system?
Glad to see my own question answered!
Holy crap that felt like all my birthdays came at once.
#NeverGoing90
"
Do you have any plans for adding shape-shifting skills?

This is requested so frequently! The biggest impediment is that we'd need to animate all of the game's skills for the shapeshifted form as well.

I would never have looked at it that way as I personally would give shapeshift forms their own attacks either built into the skill or a separate skill.I appreciate anyway you do it will be a lot more work than other skills that goes without saying.Thanks for the answer anyway.
Last edited by Kavlor on Feb 25, 2015, 2:16:40 AM
"
myoid wrote:
"
A lot of players believe that melee is still not in a particularly good place. What are your thoughts/plans on this?

This has dominated our thoughts for a while now and it's taken care of in the expansion.

That's a pretty bold statement, I wonder how this will play out. I can't believe you answered so many questions, thanks for that!

Yeah, confirmation melee is removed completely in the expansion. :-)

Not a bad Q&A...even if my question wasnt answered. -_-
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info