1.3.1c Patch and Answers to Developer Q&A

I am happy they addressed the mine question.

There was something I wanted to ask though....Can the shape-shifting skill be one whereby, you take the form of a random mob and you gain access to its basic attack and or special skills.The mob base type pool you roll from depends on the gem level. There could also be a duration on the transformation as well.The damage would be scaled based on the mob's base damage.(could be used as a movement skill, using fast mob bases)There should also be a skill canceling option in case you get a zombie base type and you move too slow.
Finally found time to read the entire wall of text. It's great that you compiled it, however, I feel like it is not as informative as previous Q&As. It's basically a long list of "maybe", "not yet", "we are still discussing it" and "I can't talk about that right now".
Again, it is great that you are doing this and there were some interesting and funny bits, but in the end I don't feel like I've learned anything that I didn't know before.
Last edited by kruemel2222 on Feb 25, 2015, 6:49:41 PM
Who do I have to bribe (and how much) in order to get those mini-rock golems available as pets?

This will be a thing.

Man i love you guys!!

Thanks Chris and crew for taking the time to answer so many questions.

I am really glad to see there were more questions then just about game it self like intrest in how its made and things of that nature. :)

Keep up the hard good work we enjoy it.

AS a side idea/ Question do you think GGG would ever consider to do more crowdfuning like how star citizen is doing it?
To explain the community would come up with game system or changes and GGG figures out with profit how much that would cost to fund and we donate to get it added to the game..

"
Chris_GGG wrote:

Q: Does GGG plan to monetize beyond microtransactions?

A: The Beyond demons would be an interesting thing to theme microtransactions around. There is, however, a risk that Abaxoth might be summoned.

LOL, nice one Chris :)

Thanks for answering all those questions, this was a great idea and I hope it gets repeated in the future.

Peace,
vilik
Last edited by vilik on Feb 25, 2015, 8:41:27 PM
"
vilik wrote:
"
Chris_GGG wrote:

Q: Does GGG plan to monetize beyond microtransactions?

A: The Beyond demons would be an interesting thing to theme microtransactions around. There is, however, a risk that Abaxoth might be summoned.

LOL, nice one Chris :)

Thanks for answering all those questions, this was a great idea and I hope it gets repeated in the future.

Peace,
vilik

Yes, and also, do not the graphic novels count as monetizing beyond micro-transactions? Also, there are some shirts. But sadly no underpants. =)
the tl;dr version of this thread is:

Soon™

BrainSlug
OMG THOSE GOLEMS! GIMME GIMME!
i like big crits and i cannot lie, you otha brothas cant denyyy....
are there rly nine masters? o.O i thought we have 8, 7 for each class and Leo. Im confused.
Aye Aye Captain!
Wow. That's some work thrown into OP. Interesting to read, really. But (there is always but, isn't there?) there was one answer that just cut my eye:
"
>You guys at GGG have any plans of adding "hideout blueprints" as in some way for the players to save the hideout's layout? And have you ever thought about making them tradeable?

This is a cool idea that has been discussed a lot but it currently hasn't been implemented.
So...
"
This is a cool idea
Sure.
"
that has been discussed a lot
Ooook, at least you heard about it... wait, what am I saying, if you didn't you wouldn't post this answer at all.
"
but it currently hasn't been implemented
Thank you CO. But the question was not about if this feature is implemented - we know it currently isn't. The question was about chances of its implementation in future.

You know, people just hate such answers (which are not answers at all). I know I do. It'd be far much better to give a straight answer - just like you answered question about trading improvements :)

"
jeż wrote:
are there rly nine masters? o.O i thought we have 8, 7 for each class and Leo. Im confused.
Me too.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
jeż wrote:

Plus Krillson, Master Fisherman. Or Chris Wilson, Master Troller. Your call ;-)
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info