Burn/Prolif OFFICIALLY needs a nerf, GGG. See inside..

Well, it probably would be more balanced if Mirror/Blink Arrow had level-scaling increased Minion Bow Damage, instead of increased Minion Damage. That's probably not even a proper nerf so much as matching developer intent.

I'd give Ele Prolif a new drawback and quality bonus:
40% less Chill, Freeze and Shock duration
40% less Burning Damage
1% increased Chill, Freeze and Shock duration per 1% quality
1% increased Burning Damage per 1% quality
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Well, it probably would be more balanced if Mirror/Blink Arrow had level-scaling increased Minion Bow Damage, instead of increased Minion Damage. That's probably not even a proper nerf so much as matching developer intent.

I'd give Ele Prolif a new drawback and quality bonus:
40% less Chill, Freeze and Shock duration
40% less Burning Damage
1% increased Chill, Freeze and Shock duration per 1% quality
1% increased Burning Damage per 1% quality

that would kill the gem and make crit build even more appealing. no way.

As skeletons gem, just add "does 50 % less elemental damage" on blink/mirror arrow and it's fine.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Feb 24, 2015, 8:53:57 AM
Maybe not 40% less. Maybe 30% less. Idk. But Prolif is strong as fuck, needs nerfing, and should get [x% less] where x>0.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
My minions can kill at just about that speed or a bit faster and I play HC only :x

I don't think we need to keep stacking nerfs on top of nerfs on top of nerfs. I think this build is fine, I was looking for a shatterchuck kinda thing but when I saw it, it looked like it was just a well rounded build. Please don't hit me!
I find it funny that you can find the underlink button, but not the URL one (RIGHT NEXT LOL).
I condemn this topic to oblivion.

More strong builds=good, nerf=bad.
Closed Beta Member.
Triple curse
Oblivious
"
ogorhan wrote:
I condemn this topic to oblivion.

More strong builds=good, nerf=bad.

Well, I do agree in some degree.

Nerfing is just wrong in my opinion [unless it is by far extreme]
So how do you rectify this? My thoughts would be to add monsters
that can counteract the effects in the game in certain areas, not
just one or two areas, but spread out.

I see that the build seems very strong, yet one of the group members
died and he was sorry... if it was so overpowered, there should have
not been a death at all [within certain boundaries of course].

Just my 2 cents worth of babble... :D
thats pretty sweet. looks like my build but reflect proof.
i also run 3x curse burn prolif based off HoA.

if prolif gets nerfed in some way, that would make me sad
Last edited by xMustard on Feb 24, 2015, 8:36:51 PM
"
Pilla wrote:
My minions can kill at just about that speed or a bit faster and I play HC only :x

I don't think we need to keep stacking nerfs on top of nerfs on top of nerfs. I think this build is fine, I was looking for a shatterchuck kinda thing but when I saw it, it looked like it was just a well rounded build. Please don't hit me!

In all seriousness, I think people are just sick of seeing raw damage nerfs rather than what is scaling their damage to obscene amounts. Proliferation might not be the direct reason for this, but it's augmenting the "problem" quite well.

"
patlefort3 wrote:
I find it funny that you can find the underlink button, but not the URL one (RIGHT NEXT LOL).

That's because I type all of my bracket formatting, and really do not care about URL buttons in general. Copypaste done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info