Burn/Prolif OFFICIALLY needs a nerf, GGG. See inside..

"
Malone wrote:

There is more serious video postnerf that the one posted by Superdumb. I guess he even didnt understand well the build.

Yeah, right... I was @Shavrone's 460% solo magic farming 74 Maps with this build.
http://youtu.be/C95I6J8RTjI
I know exactly why they nerfed it so fast and so brutal. I was going to make 500% on it to solo farm 77/78 maps.
Last edited by SuperDumbo on Feb 27, 2015, 4:12:06 AM
sad day for PoE.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : good thing burn prolif was nerfed and not the build in question.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Feb 27, 2015, 7:19:43 AM
Nah they can't kill prolif builds this specific time period because a lot, and i mean a lot of players are still playing burn/prolif, you have to wait till act 4 or something, or actually wait for a big sale of MTX, surely after that, burn prolif will get the bitter pill =]
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
"
OJ8_Graz wrote:
Nah they can't kill prolif builds this specific time period because a lot, and i mean a lot of players are still playing burn/prolif, you have to wait till act 4 or something, or actually wait for a big sale of MTX, surely after that, burn prolif will get the bitter pill =]

Not sure why I didn't think this before but this is probably the most reasonable answer as to why it isn't being tweaked yet (if they're actually interested..).

All of these 'nerfs' and the people complaining about them may just be placeholders to deal with the problem until an actual change to burn DOT and/or prolif radius is applied.
This example show us the limits of "free to play" model of the game. If you have sitting people around who changing overnight underdeveloped builds, in order not to let people grind easier as they wanted - it's not worth it. They force you to grind in order to make money from you. On some level such games as "Kal Online" is their real inspiration. And if ANY build or skill, becomes to easy for grinding, they WILL nerf it. Call it Burn, Prolif or anything else. But if there a real problem in this game, like DESYNC - they are not super quick to react.
Last edited by SuperDumbo on Feb 27, 2015, 2:43:09 PM
"
Trollenstein wrote:

GGG. Stop nerfing skills directly. Reduce the proliferated effects' damage effectiveness, and maybe the radius just a wee bit.. Oh, and perhaps mess with burn in general. Seriously.

Burn itself is ok, no one would claim Searing Bond is OP just because it applies burn.

It's the "hit one monster, entire screen catches fire" proliferate BS that's beyond broken.
Last edited by toyotatundra on Feb 27, 2015, 11:27:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info