Developer Questions and Answers

Will there be new item slots? e.g. shoulder/pants/belt etc
Hi guys.

I like the Hideout Content !!!

At the Moment i work on my try Hideout of the Week Theme.

I have a Problem, i dont like the LIMIT of 750 Details !!!

Come up in the future a upgrade for more Details ?

Or more better a Hideout Step 4 with Masterlevel 9 ???

I like realy the work on my Hideout.

I´m happy, if come more Options for this.

TYVM DrakSenf
"
Shogen wrote:
Will there be new item slots? e.g. shoulder/pants/belt etc

We already have belts.

Capes we need capes!
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
Is it possible to get another set of short term leagues with mods that you already have the mechanics for? to keep us entertained til act 4. cuz torment / bloodlines.. theres not much going on.

and i was thinking about a combination like
exiles everywhere
invasion
nemesis
torment
ambush

yes, something with crazy loot potential. but also alot of danger. could in the end not go to standard but turn out as void characters at the end.
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
"
PopeJo wrote:
Will there be a up-to-date list of unique items so its easier (for noobs) to theory-craft new builds?

Many uniques are build-enabling, but I simply don't know about many of the unique items out there, even thou playing regularly since closed beta.
Doing builds is most fun - searching for items on third party sites is not so much fun.

there is such a list in the poe forums and in the poe wiki.... why make another one?
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=poe+unique+list
Last edited by Hyron on Feb 24, 2015, 5:05:17 AM
Will there ever be an option to turn off the rain to improve fps issues?
"
Rixieness wrote:
Will there ever be an option to turn off the rain to improve fps issues?

Hm, this has me pondering summon-specific stuff too such as lowering their texture quality and simplifying various spell or other effects on them so FPS can be improved there for summon builds.
Whats the currenct statement of desync problem? Will you trust client mob positions after implementing your anti-cheat system? How soon and how this problem is going to be solved?
What about new weapon types? (crossbow - bow with str, spears - two hand with dex, polearms & e.t.c)

What about new style for armour\weapon tiers? (like it was with helmets)

In future will we can go on higher difficulty from Dominus, not from A4 boss?

What about new item types?

What about new lor\gameplay features? (like new random quests)

What about huge environment impruvments?

Thx!
"Отрастил скилл - имеешь право ногибать" СерБ
Last edited by Radonegskyprotiv on Feb 24, 2015, 7:24:01 AM
When Act 4 is released, will there be corrupted zones in A4? If so, will they be entirely new or use the existing zones and bosses?

When Torment and Bloodlines make it in the core game, will we be able to find the spirits and bloodlines mods everywhere, be it rare, or will it be limited to map mods (or maybe corrupted zones and strongboxes)?

What new enemy type is the most fun to have a Spectre of? Plus wich new monster's design do you like the most?

Will there ever be new masters added?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info