Developer Questions and Answers

The one thing I would change is to find some way to get more Orb of Fusing drops. The percentage chance to roll a 6-link is fine. However, the problem is that unlike Chromatic (triple linked colour item) and Jeweller's (6 socket item), Fusings are very hard to come by. It may take 1000 chromatics to get a 6-link with the colours you want especially if armour - like Voll's doesn't do green easily and you need 3 green sockets - but at least you'll very likely get a 3-link tri-colour drop once per area or two areas. 6 socket armour doesn't drop often, but at least you get quite a few of them each time. But fusings - nothing! Can you please implement something to increase the frequency so people have a fighting chance to 6-link their own stuff.
While I appreciate your hard work and I understand that F2P game needs to fund itself in some way, but will you ever try to hire some more software engineers and try to do some optimization on back-end that this game needs badly or all we can anticipate is Act 4 and endless stream of Microtransactions?
1. Can we expect new type of events - alongside racing and pvp - to be introduced in the near future? Or will it, mostly, be limited to these two?

2. Can we expect new classes to be introduced in the near/far future? Can the concept of 7 classes somewhat evolve to a bigger picture?

3. Can we expect newer developments regarding item links and sockets - such as a dual-socket on the belt, for example?

4. How is the portuguese client / south american server situation coming along?
Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291
"
Dendocast wrote:
Will you guys ever add javelins into the game? Melee striking or throwing with a one handed weapon is a cool idea like it was in Diablo 2 while holding a shield, I miss it and would like to see it in PoE. Further more, will you guys be adding any other new weapons/armor types in the near future?

Thanks.

+1. I dont know if u can add this but i would really appreciate 1-handed and 2-handed crossbows as a base weapon types with shitty attack speed and huge damage. I think some bows should be rebalanced cause of this change if it is going to happen.
Diablo 3 is tutorial for PoE.
10/10
please a new minion coming up ?
Are there any plans to reduce all the 60% mana reserved gems down to bring them more inline with other gems? With nerfs & the introduction of the hearlds at 25% these gems seem to be becoming more & more obsolete?
Hey GGG. Love your game and think it's the best ARPG out there at the moment. I just got two questions.

1. Will there be improvements to desync anytime soon? This issue is beaten to death and then some for a good reason. It's just kind of disappointing to see such a great game be overshadowed by this very frustrating problem. Let's be honest. No online game has a desync problem this bad and it needs to be resolved in some way as soon as possible.

2. Will two handers and resolute technique get a buff next patch? I think everyone can agree that all the one-haded and crit builds of the same type are almost always better than their two-handed and/or non-crit counterparts.

That is all. Thanks for being an awesome game company.
"
4. When would off-line trade stash system be introduced? (its annoying to wait people who are not in your time zone).

5. Will we get an option to turn off particle effect (it lags even on really good pc).

6. Ram consumption concerns of instance is very heavy compared to games with better graphics such as diablo 3 or Grimdawn, is there any plans to shave off unnecessary use of memories with the instance?

Agree with those questions!!
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

1. Is there any progress in eliminating desync from the game?

2. Will we see more two-handed skills? Now there are only few skills that use both hands to attack and that part of the game feels a little bit abandoned.

3. Are you going to implement a skill for bows similar to Spell Echo for spells and Multistrike for Melee?

4. How many acts are you planning to make after act 4?

5. Are you going to extend endgame content in the future? Now it's pretty boring after hitting 85lvl and doing all the highest level maps in the game.

That's all for now I think :)
IGN: MegaSplasz
Lots of people pointing out (whining) that end game items aren't really attainable - Shavronne's Wrappings being the most mentioned one I believe.

How about we would have skill node(s) decreasing chaos dmg taken, much like we have VP and Acuitie's.

Some food for thought.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info