Developer Questions and Answers

When is my build will be get Nerf should I start looking for another one yet?
DuDuCia
Last edited by DuDuCiaBR on Feb 22, 2015, 7:37:58 PM
1) Since a lot of players want auction house and others don't, Why there is no server with auction house?
I really want auction house.

2) Don't you think "Cast on crit" gem is a kind of bizarre gem in this game?

3) Why is so hard to craft a 6 link body gear in game? I can't farm 1500 fusions in 10 month even playing hard.
Last edited by samfortal on Feb 22, 2015, 7:43:31 PM
Are we going to see any more poison skills?
Are there any upcoming changes to the function of older and under-used abilities (active and supporting) to allow more diverse and creative builds, while still being competitive with other builds? Will there be more abilities added to the game or older abilities changed so that they are functional at all points of the game rather than just during the end-game using niche unique items that are only obtainable through long hours (or months) of grinding and impossible trading (mirroring)?

Also will we ever see abilities linked with talents in the tree or more talents such as Avatar of Fire in the future?
You guys at GGG have any plans of adding "hideout blueprints" as in some way for the players to save the hideout's layout? And have you ever thought about making them tradeable? Also something like a hideout noticeboard would be interesting.

Imagine this:
-Player displays his hideout on the noticeboard.
-Someone who visits it decides he wants a copy.
-Hideout owner trade his blueprint for w.e he wants.
-You could make it so only the owner would be able to make a blueprint. To avoid screwing up the hideout of the week. (Hotw: Owner would have to submit his hideout with the blueprint).

PS: Thx for making an awesome game. Can't wait for Act 4...
I've been playing for about 2 years now. I have a few questions.

1) Do you plan to end the IC + EC + CWDT setup with the new warcries coming out? Will any of the new warcries potentially replace this as an answer to large spike damage?

2) Do you have any plans in the works to deal with malicious traders, who do things like price fix or scam? Perhaps you could implement a system so that witch hunts and disrespect towards these people could be avoided.

3) Also, could an iron will keystone ever happen?

4) Could we get a curse that lowers mobs' chaos resistances?
"
Rulep wrote:
I got a question for Grinding Gear Games.

Are there plans to add a "loot filter"? This works much like Toggle highlighting, but the difference is that you can choose only toggle certain items. Example: You have the option to only allow 3 links and yellow items to be visible.

+1

this game really needs a loot filter. just did a Olmecs Sanctum map today with my MF culler in a 6 man party. half the loot wasnt even visible... its just no fun if you cant even see the drops.
Thought of one more...

Have you looked at EvE-Online's contract system as a solution to off-line trading?

I think a similar system, limited as player to player only, can solve every concern there is with implementing trade improvement.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Q. Is there any chance hirelings could make their way into the game, or has that plan been permanently nixed?

Bonus Q: Any plans to change the way animate guardian works? I want a golem, or other sort of tanky minion that can use good items without taking them away forever. The feedback on that skill in it's feedback thread is near unanimous.
Does GGG have any plans on fixing de-syncing issues and making the game run smoother?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info