unique items *no longer updated*

I'll definitely be running 5 of the flasks.
that flask is epic. It states "Items FOUND" not slain enemies. So if you find a large chest...then drink and open....jackpot!
Man that flask is cool.. i want one!!

Awesome farming item.

Edit: I want 5! lol.. flask effects stack right :)
Standard: Shiverlyss, Lythyssa, Solaris, Goldorak, Clash, Cleavage, Sunflow.
Last edited by Sunflow on Jun 25, 2013, 10:00:44 PM
"
Hrishi wrote:
It is 6% max resists, I think it can be pretty good?
Right, I think a lot of people don't realize that it is max resist. Huge difference.
Hm It's hallowed flask. Well.. that's a bit bad. Means if your hp/mp is full, flask will end it's duration, and no effect is granted. Wish it was granite flask.

"
CookieVortex wrote:
Hm It's hallowed flask. Well.. that's a bit bad. Means if your hp/mp is full, flask will end it's duration, and no effect is granted. Wish it was granite flask.

Good point. I always hated that I couldn't use life/mana/whatever flasks for the full x seconds if i filled up. maybe they'll finally change it :)
http://i.imgur.com/kyhjZoN.png
"
CookieVortex wrote:

This.

People aren't realizing it doesn't do jack-shit if your life/hp is full.
IGN: NoahsArChen

"Oh awesome, this guy posted his current gear. Let me find him an upgrade!" ~Said no one ever.
"
CookieVortex wrote:

You could probably work with skills like blood rage or arctic armor to bypass that i'd say.
Standard: Shiverlyss, Lythyssa, Solaris, Goldorak, Clash, Cleavage, Sunflow.
"
Aczeren wrote:

Gotta love that unique stat.
IGN: @GreenDude

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info