unique items *no longer updated*

"
riverwithin wrote:
"
HoockBr wrote:
Cant figure a build for that, has no armor, active only on block chance, would consecrated ground heal energy shield too?

Consecrated does damage. It would be a block build, obviously. The ES is very low -- providing little survivability to CI.

EB could work, but I don't know what block build would use EB or even manage to use a melee weapon to take advantage of the added lightning.

From patch notes:

"- Consecrated Ground is a ground effect that provides life regeneration to allies."
"
Version 0.10.8 (Current Version)
Content:
Added four new Unique items, three of which were designed by our Diamond supporters. There are new general mechanics that first appear on these items:
Lucky/Unlucky indicates that the random check is performed twice and the better/worse outcome is selected.

I do hope this applies to map and item drop rarity checks.
"
riverwithin wrote:
"
HoockBr wrote:
Cant figure a build for that, has no armor, active only on block chance, would consecrated ground heal energy shield too?

Consecrated does damage. It would be a block build, obviously. The ES is very low -- providing little survivability to CI.

EB could work, but I don't know what block build would use EB or even manage to use a melee weapon to take advantage of the added lightning.

wander could use this, good benefit from mana, light damage, chaos resist, and when their weak asses get hit chance to vitality the ground
Pretty much what I expected when I heard of this mechanic, just a way to make more of a support/healer character. Personally not interested in it, but glad its around.
would be awesome with tempest shield no?
You could use this:

with

and it might work at tanking a bit, it really depends on how much it heals.

Edit. Got mixed up between Consecrated and Desecrated.

PS: Find more uniques other people, I gotta go.
IGN: MrG.
Build Videos & Item Testing: www.youtube.com/user/MrGxyz/videos
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/mr_g__
Last edited by Mr_G on May 9, 2013, 10:58:37 PM
"
Mr_G wrote:
You could use this:

with
and it might work at tanking a bit, it really depends on how much damage consecrated ground does, is it's damage based off of the damage blocked?

It heals, it doesn't do damage.
"
Mr_G wrote:
You could use this: [...]
with [...] and it might work at tanking a bit, it really depends on how much damage consecrated ground does, is it's damage based off of the damage blocked?

Consecrated ground heals you. Not sure how much, maybe 1-3% life regeneration.

It's bad for Aegis Aurora because you want as much Armour as possible and this sucks for armour.

The only build I can think of is a Summoner Wander. Zealot's Oath would be nice.
Brutus. Do you even sync?
Last edited by AnnanFay on May 9, 2013, 10:52:52 PM
"
Mr_G wrote:
Spoiler
You could use this:

with
and it might work at tanking a bit, it really depends on how much damage consecrated ground does, is it's damage based off of the damage blocked?

Consecrated. Ground. doesn't. do. damage.
Last edited by Fl0h4n on May 9, 2013, 10:52:01 PM
Spoiler

^
Picture (it's big so I spoilered it)

Did Goldwyrm get new in-game 3D art?

Spoiler

^
Item, lest ye not know what Goldwyrm is.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
Last edited by RulerofAsgard on May 9, 2013, 11:27:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info