unique items *no longer updated*

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
]Atrizi's Mirror grants Curse reflection, which works exactly the same as damage reflection - when you are hit by a curse, the thing that hit you also suffers the curse.

In this case, the curse comes from your own stats due to an item you're wearing. You can't reflect a curse you caused yourself, just like damage reflection wouldn't apply to you hitting yourself.

Which begs an interesting question. Since the curse comes from you, does that imply that with Hex Master, you're permanently cursing yourself until otherwise removing it via Warding Flasks?
lionseye was removed form the game for some time in closed beta wasnt it ?
-_-
"
Lyralei wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
]Atrizi's Mirror grants Curse reflection, which works exactly the same as damage reflection - when you are hit by a curse, the thing that hit you also suffers the curse.

In this case, the curse comes from your own stats due to an item you're wearing. You can't reflect a curse you caused yourself, just like damage reflection wouldn't apply to you hitting yourself.

Which begs an interesting question. Since the curse comes from you, does that imply that with Hex Master, you're permanently cursing yourself until otherwise removing it via Warding Flasks?

LOL hadn't even thought of hex master xD
"%^#*##*%$#&^&(&(%$^*&" - Flameblast 1.0.4
"
WillywonkaHC wrote:
Can you use curse immunity potions to avoid the curses ?

Only if you're a rhoa whisperer.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
PocketMonsters, ElectronicArts, CommandAndConquer, CaptainFairgraves, AgentTanya, OcarinaOfTime
"
Gieron wrote:
lionseye was removed form the game for some time in closed beta wasnt it ?

Lioneye's used to be on a level 50 base bow, and it was balanced.
Whoever put it on a base 68 bow and increased its damage made a really big mistake.
PAY TO WIN.

Never let it be said that it isn't. Sure, it doesn't cost $10 like most games to buy the flavor of the month character.

Here, you pay $1000 and your chosen type of character (spark totem which is already roflstomping the game) ends up being even godlier if that's even possible.

I love this game and I love path of exile, but something is seriously wrong with the balance team if they cleared that chest for the live game.
IGN: Narbays
still one more right
"
narbays wrote:
PAY TO WIN.

Never let it be said that it isn't. Sure, it doesn't cost $10 like most games to buy the flavor of the month character.

Here, you pay $1000 and your chosen type of character (spark totem which is already roflstomping the game) ends up being even godlier if that's even possible.

I love this game and I love path of exile, but something is seriously wrong with the balance team if they cleared that chest for the live game.

The penalty can be cleared by popping a flask charge, also.
"
narbays wrote:
PAY TO WIN.

GGG balances the item, the Supporter just gives the idea. Not all the mods on the item are from the Supporter.

Besides, the Supporter doesn't get the item. So it isn't p2w at all...
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Apr 11, 2013, 11:25:16 PM
"
narbays wrote:
PAY TO WIN.

u realise they still need to FIND the item? its not given to them... and the item is probably VERY expensive...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info