unique items *no longer updated*

I want...
"
anonthefelon wrote:

Just got this, is it one of the newer ones?

WOAH! all new uniques within just a day.
"
kirhatwin wrote:

"
Invalesco wrote:
In the end, I expect to have somewhere around 1k HP and 7.5k ES.

Is the 1k hp coming from your gear? I was honestly expecting less hp, something like almost none :P

im running a very similar modified version of inva's build. if i get only the 20 str from chayula and no other str/life from gear, i'll have around 633.6 life at level 80
IGN: Sudoku
wow man new uniques are awesome
IGN gubert
This ES chest

Minimal life ( < 1000)
Blood Magic + Purity (now you have an easier time searching for purely chaos resist+ES gear)
Pain Attunement
Righteous Fire

GG
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
Last edited by Kenzorz on Mar 8, 2013, 2:04:47 PM
can someone pls enumerate all the new uniques since they have all been found
Weren't uniques supposed to be niche items and not be the best slot filler? These 4 new uniques totally shit on that.
"
croove wrote:
Weren't uniques supposed to be niche items and not be the best slot filler? These 4 new uniques totally shit on that.

Not really.

The chest is good for a very specific "low-life" caster build, it does not replace CI in any way.

The shield is middling as far as unique end game shields go.

The ring is so-so just like all the other unique jewelry (with a few exceptions).

The dagger is easily the best caster farming dagger in the game, and is a good alternative to Divinarius for end game spell daggers.

So, no.
"
croove wrote:

Nah, only the chest shits on that, and well, it also shits on everything else. It's both best in slot and build allowing. Sure, nice dagger, but I still like the crit and spell dmg of others more.
Last edited by Namenemas on Mar 8, 2013, 2:23:52 PM
The chest has no HP, one resist, and bad ES.

It's only best in slot for low life builds, or for people who can't move out of poison clouds.
Last edited by aimlessgun on Mar 8, 2013, 2:30:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info