unique items *no longer updated*

Alright, so we all know Aegis Aurora is Neokolzia's creation.

What about the other items? Queen's Decree, Mortem Morsu, and Supreme Truth seem to me like they'd be Diamond Uniques. Any ideas who the creators are?
"
"
Sony_Black wrote:
Just saw this linked in chat:

Either the mods on that were dropped quite a bit, or it has really big ranges on each mod!. :o

Also, the the replenished ES thing looks a bit different - how does armor work into that, exactly? It sounds like it calculates 4% of your armor rating and recovers that much ES which is a bit different from how it was described before. Anyway, glad to see it in game, as I've had my eye out for it for a while now!

What it was described before was determined to be game breaking in the right hands and needed to be balanced, I decided on that mod.

To my knowledge it should be spawned in a variable 3-5% in that replenishment
"
Neokolzia wrote:
What it was described before was determined to be game breaking in the right hands and needed to be balanced, I decided on that mod.

To my knowledge it should be spawned in a variable 3-5% in that replenishment

It is now a flat 4%. The small range was a bit problematic, and 5% was a little strong.

I just don't particularly see that re-adjustment as a nerf, other than the block reduction :p

But we will see.

Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.
Last edited by Zakaluka on Nov 1, 2012, 7:43:46 PM
"
Koaxx wrote:
Unavailable

Just dropped in a map. Interesting little sceptre!

Now that is an awesome sceptre!!

On a side note. Uniques are starting to get very interesting. Keep it up.
Once more into the fray, Into the last good fight I'll ever know, Live and die on this day, Live and die on this day IGN: Mastodon_The_Primeval

Last edited by Primeval_Mastodon on Nov 1, 2012, 8:36:03 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Durben2 wrote:
Unavailable

I understand the chaos damage thing but what is poisonous hit? Is that something else apart from the chaos damage conversion?
Standard Forever
Like the Adder's Touch passive but on every hit with that weapon, rather than on crits with daggers.

The poison deals 10% of the total damage of the hit per second, for 2 seconds (so 20% total).
Dual 5% xp mace + the 5% xp helm = 15% reduced xp to level

I hope calculations were done to make sure that won't horribly impact the level 100 race :P
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
"
Koaxx wrote:
Unavailable

Just dropped in a map. Interesting little sceptre!

This one is mine. :^)

"
Avp94 wrote:
This one just drop on my lvl 2 character.
Unavailable

If anyone is selling this... I want it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info