1.3.1b Patch Notes

maybe flameblast won't be so ridiculously op any more and just slightly op
"
Siblis wrote:
This called my attention:

"
GGG_Neon wrote:

• Fixed an instance crash that could occur when monsters with the Bond of Chaos Bloodlines mod were touched by Tormented Spirits.

GGG is already testing torment/bloodlines integration, for future events and the end of these leagues.

Or Torment modified maps through Zana in BL or vice versa...
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
"
weezamon wrote:
maybe flameblast won't be so ridiculously op any more and just slightly op

+1
"
Barivius wrote:
I don't disagree with the change, but wouldn't a nerf of a skill that has been in the game for a long time be better done at the start of a new league?

This is the same sentiment I had. I can't remember the last time I saw a skill get a direct nerf in the middle of a league. Is there any particular reason GGG nerfed Flameblast now instead of just waiting for 1.4 to apply balance changes?

Flameblast was certainly overpowered and needed nerfed, but it's not the worst offender we've seen. Not even close.

On that note, Mjolner cooldown when?
"Arctic Armour was a mistake." - Chris Wilson
"
Redblade wrote:
"
Siblis wrote:
This called my attention:

"
GGG_Neon wrote:

• Fixed an instance crash that could occur when monsters with the Bond of Chaos Bloodlines mod were touched by Tormented Spirits.

GGG is already testing torment/bloodlines integration, for future events and the end of these leagues.

Or Torment modified maps through Zana in BL or vice versa...

You are right, I missed that.
Last edited by Siblis on Feb 12, 2015, 9:56:06 PM
Flammeblast's nerf was needed, it was way too strong and easy to build around. It is still one of the best way to make burning, and I am sure that if the change would not have been in the patch note 95% of the people playing it wouldn't have noticed it.
Don't apply these types of changes in the middle of the league. People are 100 - why not wait for 1.4?

I have zero Flameblasters, but as a principle, this is fucked up.

Team Won
"
Frolamiz wrote:
Flammeblast's nerf was needed, it was way too strong and easy to build around. It is still one of the best way to make burning, and I am sure that if the change would not have been in the patch note 95% of the people playing it wouldn't have noticed it.

It's very noticeable tooltip went from 2,5k to 2k and you need conc effect for sure for endgame maps now no way around it and that is even for solo play haven't tested in groups but definitely a huge hit to performance.
"I'm afraid if I stop drinking the cumulative hangover will kill me" ~ Sterling Archer
IGN: Angryweasel / PopTheWeasel
I would like to apologize for all the ass holes who complain on every post you guys make :( It seems like half the comments are saying FB shouldn't have been nerfed and half of them are saying you should have nerfed it ages ago :( GGG fixes what is broken. When they decide it's broken. Jeez guys lay off their backs!
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
"
ggnorekthx wrote:
Don't apply these types of changes in the middle of the league. People are 100 - why not wait for 1.4?

I have zero Flameblasters, but as a principle, this is fucked up.

Scold's Bridle builds that used cast on stunned were destroyed mid-league. No build is safe, ever.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info