1.3.1b Patch Notes

I'll say the same as when Smashing Blows was changed mechanically early on...it's sad to see you step away from the practice of making build impacting changes only with new leagues and thus a free respecc.

No matter how warranted the change is.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Last edited by Redblade on Feb 12, 2015, 9:12:50 PM
I'd rather a nerf to surgeon flasks or Immortal Call or Tornado Shot and not to one of the very few viable non-crit build but w/e.

hype!!!

still not pulling it out!!!

(thats what she said)
"
cowlasers wrote:
where is 1.3.1a?!

It was called 1.3.1.

RIP flameblast
IGN - Fear_The_Insane
Leader of Guild - One Eight Seven [MURDA]
Guild Website - www.OneEightSeven.Enjin.Com
Twitch - www.Twitch.TV/187RIPgaming
My Shop - www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1145785
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Version 1.3.1b

Balance:
  • Reduced the damage of Flameblast by 20%. While this is a substantial reduction, Flameblast is still the most effective way to apply burst fire damage. This change will require players to put themselves at slightly more risk by casting it for longer. We’ll assess how this change affects use of the skill for levelling and in end-game situations. The skill is still very powerful and this reduction certainly isn’t breaking any builds.

I'm sorry, what?

You're implementing things in the game without testing them? Letting us be the guinea pigs? I thought beta was over?

All sarcasm aside, your post implies you're not bothering to test things before you throw them into the game. :/
Never wrestle with a pig. You'll only get muddy, and the pig likes it!

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

"De plumber fixes de sync with de wrench." - Robert_Paulson
Honestly at this point GGG's decision making makes no sense to me anymore. FB was obviously OP for a long time, I have no idea why they havent nerfed it sooner, or why they havent buffed 2h weapons sooner, or why Tornado Shot is still not nerfed.
Hardcore
Last edited by Zaorish_9 on Feb 12, 2015, 9:17:07 PM
http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/grindis123

this is the guy u can say thx for flameblast nerf, he played it with neon, he showed him the fire :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
"
p0t wrote:
R.I.P. FB

I really hope you are joking. ^^ 20% less dmg is not that much. Even with -50% FB would be still viable.

What I would really like to know is: Does FB from monsters also deal 20% less damage? Atziri double FB for example.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
I really hate to see such big nerfs so long into a league why not just wait until next league then when there is no competition now anyways?

Seems kinda shitty.... Especially when Chris said at the start of the league that flameblast was in a good place and didn't need balancing.

**Btw I blame this nerf on Grindis! Since he showed Neon how well it performed in maps** FU mate! :p

At least I hope the nerf also hit Magnus or else this is total bullshit!!!
"I'm afraid if I stop drinking the cumulative hangover will kill me" ~ Sterling Archer
IGN: Angryweasel / PopTheWeasel
Last edited by Angryweasel on Feb 12, 2015, 9:19:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info