Tips / FAQ for new players

I just wanna say i am so psyched too play this game!!!
Hello, ladies and gentlemen.
I have encountered a problem: I cannot login!
This is what it says when I try to... What do I do? I thought with public beta I could login freely?
Okay, nevermind I was very sleepy >_>
Hi there everyone. I apologize if this has been posted elsewhere but I could not find any information about it.

I would like to know how I can get a beta key after the stress test weekend is over. I am enjoying the game and would like to play it beyond tomorrow.

Has there been any info about how to get a key been posted somewhere? Or have the devs not gotten that far yet? Thanks for any info you can provide and again I apologize if this has been posted elsewhere.
Thanks for the tips, helped this weekend!
Very usefull for new players! Thanks! :)
"
Zulli85 wrote:
Hi there everyone. I apologize if this has been posted elsewhere but I could not find any information about it.

I would like to know how I can get a beta key after the stress test weekend is over. I am enjoying the game and would like to play it beyond tomorrow.

Has there been any info about how to get a key been posted somewhere? Or have the devs not gotten that far yet? Thanks for any info you can provide and again I apologize if this has been posted elsewhere.

Basically, this. :)

And thanks for the other info, stopped me from spamming #global too much. <3
Thanks for the tips! Very helpful.
What's good is often forgotten, what's bad is often hidden.
I was curious and couldn't find it all anywhere.

How does bonus stacking work?

For instance the summon zombie skill says something like

Zombies have 100 HP
Zombies do +10% damage
Zombies have +10% HP
Can summon 1 Zombie

Does this mean my zombies have 110 HP?

on top of that...where do passives come in?

does it add say...10% to my 110? or 10% more to my 100 making it simply 20% flat?

Then add in support gems...

Do all 3 bonuses just...combine?

100 base HP + (10% (skill gem itself) + 10% (support gem) + 10% (passives)) = 130 HP (30% bonus to base HP)
Most of the beta was people asking the same questions like how to level gems. An in game tutorial could work nicely.
IGN: Adrastos (Betrayal)

Shaper/Uber Service:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289614

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info