Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

really nicely explained build, feels like 1000x better than mjolner discharger was :D
cant wait to get to try it with
Last edited by rakis on Feb 11, 2015, 10:43:13 AM
:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:53:58 PM
Doeboy, so have you tested between say like a 1.5 // 8crit dagger with Vagan mod compared to like a 1.9 // 8 crit dagger without it? Is the Hits Can't be Evaded really THAT strong that we can lose a bunch of APS going from say a poignard -> slaughter knife and still come out on top for dps

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:54:06 PM
Nice build! I want to give it a try for sure it seems super fun.

I'm not a hardcore player so i don't think i will be able to buy a 6L, acuity or a voll's devotion (playing torment atm) the build plays well only discharging power charges?

Also, would be viable to use blood rage to discharge frenzy charges? or the degen is too much to handle?

ty for the nice guide!

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:54:13 PM
ty man! the info was really useful!

Just one more question! without using voll's neck i cant generate charges for immortal call, should i use a 4l cwdt setup? dropping flicker strike maybe? or maybe dropping assasin's mark for warlord's mark (not sure its worth it)

ty again for the nice guide and the quick response!

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:54:21 PM
bumb

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:54:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info