Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:53:21 PM
Nice build, got a different gear then mine - But surprisingly cool!
Faster for bosses: Icenova + Elemental Equilibrium

But nice work, now we got 3 versions of Cyclone CoC Discharge - Maybe Tom does the fourth one ;)
There is only one place, for a man with a fake beard and this place is reserved for the WayneTrain!
Hi, Doe. Kaney's here :D
Really awesome guide for a CoC discharge for a CoC addict :P
I have left GGG server for some months, so I'm trying follow the progression guide as a templar in Garena Taiwan server. Doing well atm!

Well done, buddy! Hope to discuss if you have free time when I get back to GGG server :)

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:53:27 PM
"

Sure =)
I'll up a Atziri How-To soon, maybe tomrrow. So ppl can start hunting!

Nice, man! Glad to see this, I also done normal atziri when lv75 w/o voll's devotion!
Really OP set-up and I think it's a really new-league friendly build
Budget and powerful for mapping and atziri farming :)
Last edited by kaneyxx on Feb 10, 2015, 9:53:57 PM

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:53:39 PM
"

Once u equip Atziris Step and got a Flask u can just Dominate. At the End of Level 8X u got basicly the full damage potential, will grab the endurance charge with 90+, and just become more "tanky" for Uber.

Thx for the tips, will try uber when I got about 85~90!
I would report the result :)
Hi, thanks for the build. Can you give some minimum specs on this build to reliably do uber on standard? Maybe level/gear/budget/stats? I'm hoping to do this without the mirrored items and up to a 50ex budget. Thanks.
So how about Scion leveling guide? U stated few keywords which caught my attention: Begginer friendly, fast clearing, easy atziri ..Also i see that u favored Scion by (2) compared to templar and shadow. so why not talk more about Scion when its more suited for this
Last edited by Daemonion on Feb 11, 2015, 4:08:12 AM

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:53:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info