Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

"
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
well i highly recommend exalting it after multicrafting AS+CC
that 1%lifeleech nobody needs!

Disagree. He dont have volls ammy.

He puts warlords in chest instead of LL.

Gives him endurance charges now even without volls. and LL.

1% survives intital contacts until warlords kicks in

GG w/o volls ammy

-----------

Alternatively - one can put another spell in and survive everything but reflect with only 1% leech

there are monsters that cant be curse. wouldnt use a curse as a main source of anything tbh,
1%leech w/o volls with VP will not even help him to sustain Cyclone.

it's just not worth skipping the lifelech gem, u can do this maybe in a 6L but i'd rather sell it and get a volls neck and stay at 5L volls

I'll check it out. Maybe try out a Lightning Doryani's for more leech.
"
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
well i highly recommend exalting it after multicrafting AS+CC
that 1%lifeleech nobody needs!

Disagree. He dont have volls ammy.

He puts warlords in chest instead of LL.

Gives him endurance charges now even without volls. and LL.

1% survives intital contacts until warlords kicks in

GG w/o volls ammy

-----------

Alternatively - one can put another spell in and survive everything but reflect with only 1% leech

there are monsters that cant be curse. wouldnt use a curse as a main source of anything tbh,
1%leech w/o volls with VP will not even help him to sustain Cyclone.

it's just not worth skipping the lifelech gem, u can do this maybe in a 6L but i'd rather sell it and get a volls neck and stay at 5L volls

I'll check it out. Maybe try out a Lightning Doryani's for more leech.

thanks for the writeup of this build its fun to play

this is the gear im currently are using being not the best yet as its a offside char to play and waiting for more expansion details to come if this is still viable after the expasions(and short of funds as well as i quit playing like 6 months ago :) )
Any plans for 2.0 on this build yet?
:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:55:39 PM
lol it cant even be called a beta frankly, its half beta. Who know where this all goes or any build for that matter. But if zero cost I go BM to ice nova.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 2, 2015, 8:00:26 PM
:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:55:50 PM
What to do against Lightning res mobs? They die way too hard.
Doing your build currently,I am really enjoying it thus far. I am still using a dagger that doesn't have "Hits can't be Evaded" But I am working my way there I'm going to start farming atziri soon enough. I think I will give it a whirl (See what I did there?) at 85. As for my gear it's in a good state,I bought corrupted 20/20 gems for now to make leveling easier while I level my gems that I am going to try and corrupt my self. I am going to post my gear now and feel free to make recommendations as it is no where near perfect. I'd also appreciate if you would tell me what to upgrade first.

My leveling gems second setup:

Heres my passive tree as well https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABLMFtQ5ID6sRlhOeFr8aOCLqJP0mlScvKU8qOCpNMHEwfDWSOkI8LT8nRXxG10rIS3hRR1FMUzVVS1cpWfNd8mHiY0Nuqm-ecFJwVnDVcYVyqXcHfVt-M38rgpuDCYV9hxOJ04w2jX2Nv5AbkFWSfZeXmG-aE5u1nKSf36IApJGpbqxHrKqxQrQ4tfK3PsAawGbDOsT2xq7KStQj1orYvdq529TcI92o4XPlGeXP51To1uw47SDvfPcy-_X-Cg==

EDIT: I killed atziri Twice now. at level 80 first time I died to her twice and the last time I died to her zero times so I understand that part of the fight with this build. I am having trouble with the Trio who do you kill first/second/third. Thanks for the help in advance.
Last edited by Reloads on May 4, 2015, 3:05:04 AM
"
Reloads wrote:
Doing your build currently,I am really enjoying it thus far. I am still using a dagger that doesn't have "Hits can't be Evaded" But I am working my way there I'm going to start farming atziri soon enough. I think I will give it a whirl (See what I did there?) at 85. As for my gear it's in a good state,I bought corrupted 20/20 gems for now to make leveling easier while I level my gems that I am going to try and corrupt my self. I am going to post my gear now and feel free to make recommendations as it is no where near perfect. I'd also appreciate if you would tell me what to upgrade first.

My leveling gems second setup:

Heres my passive tree as well https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABLMFtQ5ID6sRlhOeFr8aOCLqJP0mlScvKU8qOCpNMHEwfDWSOkI8LT8nRXxG10rIS3hRR1FMUzVVS1cpWfNd8mHiY0Nuqm-ecFJwVnDVcYVyqXcHfVt-M38rgpuDCYV9hxOJ04w2jX2Nv5AbkFWSfZeXmG-aE5u1nKSf36IApJGpbqxHrKqxQrQ4tfK3PsAawGbDOsT2xq7KStQj1orYvdq529TcI92o4XPlGeXP51To1uw47SDvfPcy-_X-Cg==

EDIT: I killed atziri Twice now. at level 80 first time I died to her twice and the last time I died to her zero times so I understand that part of the fight with this build. I am having trouble with the Trio who do you kill first/second/third. Thanks for the help in advance.

You are in a state of your gear where getting one more resistance in every piece will allow you to get more good uniques without res, but with big offensive or defensive gain :
Getting a Vagan dagger will allow you to drop your accuracy ring, for a diamond ring with res, that will eventually cap you in resist without your actual boots, so you will be able to put atziri's step, wich is a huge defensive buff for you.
Maligaro's gloves are also a good dps boost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info