Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

Spoiler

My gear so far. If anyone is selling a decent crafted Vagan dagger in the range of ~5 ex please tell me.

I'm swapping between Conductivity and Assassin's Mark, I like the -% lightning pen.

Next league, Blood Magic-less build <3, maybe take the Dynamo cluster for -mana cost too. We will need some mana leech, there will be stuff with spell damage leeched as mana. Imagine CoC Discharger without BM. Viable on 4L, lel. 5L - Lightning Pen, 6L - Arc or Ice Nova or Inc AOE. OP bruh.

EDIT:

Bought this dagger, it's way smoother now. Gotta remove the mods and try for higher crit chance. I hoped to get atleast 25% but had no luck.
Last edited by returnofsnow on Apr 26, 2015, 6:02:14 AM
"
returnofsnow wrote:
Spoiler

My gear so far. If anyone is selling a decent crafted Vagan dagger in the range of ~5 ex please tell me.

I'm swapping between Conductivity and Assassin's Mark, I like the -% lightning pen.

Next league, Blood Magic-less build <3, maybe take the Dynamo cluster for -mana cost too. We will need some mana leech, there will be stuff with spell damage leeched as mana. Imagine CoC Discharger without BM. Viable on 4L, lel. 5L - Lightning Pen, 6L - Arc or Ice Nova or Inc AOE. OP bruh.

EDIT:

Bought this dagger, it's way smoother now. Gotta remove the mods and try for higher crit chance. I hoped to get atleast 25% but had no luck.

Well guess I'm too late with that dagger:

Still, if anyone else might be interested in it feel free to pm me ingame.

IGN: TheRudeTomato

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About the build again, you think that "Frenzy + Melee Splash" might work if we should really be able to drop BM with the release of act 4?

I mean getting additional frenzy charges would boost the dmg alot + since the buff notes will vanish we have some passives left to spend => maybe picking frenzy charges?!?
One problem I allready see tho is that jumping into huge packs with like flicker and going for frenzy afterwards might be too risky...

Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
"
returnofsnow wrote:
Spoiler

EDIT:

You dont remove mods dude you roll a divine on top of it. WAY cheaper

also put lightning leech on there you have space.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
returnofsnow wrote:
Spoiler

EDIT:

You dont remove mods dude you roll a divine on top of it. WAY cheaper

also put lightning leech on there you have space.

I did, after I posted it. xD
:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:55:18 PM
"
well i highly recommend exalting it after multicrafting AS+CC
that 1%lifeleech nobody needs!

I might, once I gather more currency. I'll start this build prolly on the new league when 2.0 comes out. Hope the crit chance of daggers won't be much of an issue. 5L Voll's and a Vagan's dagger should be enough til 85ish. Chancing every Agate Amulet til then and maybe I'll get lucky. Voll's Devotion is an insane damage boost, mostly because lightning resistant mobs are annoying.

Atm next phase is to find another rings so I can use Maligaro's. Another huge dps boost.

It's either that or Crit Cyclone. Anything that uses Cyclone. Gonna be awesome if we won't need Blood Magic.
Last edited by returnofsnow on Apr 28, 2015, 8:28:32 AM
"
returnofsnow wrote:
"

I might, once I gather more currency. I'll start this build prolly on the new league when 2.0 comes out. Hope the crit chance of daggers won't be much of an issue. 5L Voll's and a Vagan's dagger should be enough til 85ish. Chancing every Agate Amulet til then and maybe I'll get lucky. Voll's Devotion is an insane damage boost, mostly because lightning resistant mobs are annoying.

Atm next phase is to find another rings so I can use Maligaro's. Another huge dps boost.

It's either that or Crit Cyclone. Anything that uses Cyclone. Gonna be awesome if we won't need Blood Magic.

Concerning Voll's Devotion:

"
This item was exclusive to the Anarchy and Onslaught leagues. It is currently only obtainable by trading or through Zana's map device.

Make sure you only chance it when in a map with abovementioned mods.
Last edited by anone on Apr 28, 2015, 8:47:35 AM
"
anone wrote:
"
returnofsnow wrote:
"

Concerning Voll's Devotion:

"
This item was exclusive to the Anarchy and Onslaught leagues. It is currently only obtainable by trading or through Zana's map device.

Make sure you only chance it when in a map with abovementioned mods.

Wtf, thanks. I didn't know. -_-
"

Disagree. He dont have volls ammy.

He puts warlords in chest instead of LL.

Gives him endurance charges now even without volls. and LL.

1% survives intital contacts until warlords kicks in

GG w/o volls ammy

-----------

Alternatively - one can put another spell in and survive everything but reflect with only 1% leech
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 28, 2015, 12:15:43 PM
:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:55:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info