Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

"
niratschi wrote:
Hey guys, i am currently farming the currency for buying a voll's Devotion. Can u have a look at my gear and tell me, what i should upgrade next?

At this point (after voll's devotion), you should work on better ring and tri-res belt for getting res capped without boots and then equip atziri's step (really nice defensive boots). Note that the all res from Voll's devotion will help on that too.
Try to get a higher attack speed dagger if you can.
After that, 6L Voll's protector i guess.
Last edited by deadst4r on Apr 8, 2015, 2:14:12 PM
Hi, i have a question. I'm noob in crafting, and i don't want to destroy my dagger. Can somone tell me, what i sholud do step by step to craft good dagger? i suppose that i need to use Orb Of Augumentation for additional crit chance, regal orb for rare item, and add attack speed by the master. But what if i will get something usles after augumentation? Can i use some recipe to backup my dagger to base stat?

Here is item

Last edited by qbatronix on Apr 8, 2015, 4:05:05 PM
:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:52:53 PM
I regaled my dagger:

I guess its bad luck? i cant craft another AS mod on it i guess?

And another question. If i buy a dagger, what is the best one to buy:

Royal Skean has 1,5AS and 6,8crit
Poignard has 1,6AS and 6,5 crit

You said "Always prioritize poignard due to higher attack speed, then slaughter knife, the rest is not really worth it" but Royal Skean is far better than Slaughter Knife imo.
Last edited by niratschi on Apr 9, 2015, 3:36:12 AM

I need to know how I die so fast?

I run purity of elements and grace and have pretty good resists. I know I probably dont need Gifts from above but I just mess around with it in maps.

I tend to die in High level maps to Physical damage mobs and is REALLY fast if they hit me a few times first.

Is there something Im missing or something Im doing wrong? What can be upgraded when do I get to the point where I dont die as much??

here is my tree currently...

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABbUOSA-rEZYTnha_Iuok_SaVKjgqTTBxMHw1kjY9OkI64TwtPydFfErIS1dLeE3jUUdRTFM1VUtd8mHiY0NsjG6qb55wUnBWcNVyqXasdwd9W34zfyuC5IMJhxOJ04qvjDaNv5ARkBuSfZeXmG-aE5u1nKSdqqSRplepbqxHrY20OLXytz7A48M6xPbGrspKzerPftQj1orYvdvU3CPdqOOE5Rnlz-dU6NbqGOsU8bPyRfcy-_X-Cv6P_94=

BTW I Absolutely love this build, it's so fun to play and actually makes me want to play POE again.
Great guide.
League of Legends
NA - Free Hooks
Last edited by Godgivenn on Apr 8, 2015, 10:43:13 PM

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:53:01 PM
Hi Doeboy i would like to know how far am i from ubber Atziri plz? Of course i'm working on a 6L Voll, but after that should be able to make it?

My tree, currently lvl 90

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABLMFtQ5ID6sRlhOeFr8aOCLqI_Yk_SaVJy8pTyo4Kk0t0jBxMHw1kjpCOtg64TwtPydFfEbXSshLV0t4TZJN41FHUUxTNVVLVylZ813yYeJjQ26qb55wUnBWcNVxhXKpdwd9W34zfyuCm4MJhX2HE4nTjDaNfY2_kBuQVZJ9l5eYb5oTm7WcpJ_fogCkkaZXqW6sR6yqsUK0OLXytz7AGsBmwOPDOsT2xq7KStQj1orYvdq529TcI92o4XPlGeXP51To1uw47SDvfPGz8kX3Mvv1_gr-jw==

I choose to not go for Inner Force since i'm already res capped without it, so i though that was not worth it.

Thx in advance for your answer, that i know will be quick;)
Hey guys, i am here again.

I have some new questions for you. First i want to begin with a drop i got yesterday:

Pretty happy with it, but sadly i need all res for being able to wear Atziris steps.

The questions:

Would you say, paying 15ex for a lvl 21 discharge is viable at some point, before getting all the qq 100ex+ uniques?

I am currently leveling an empower, is it viable to link sth to empower (like in 6L Voll)
Hello all. I have request to good people. I bought six daggers, and i always got +cold / lightning dmg after regal orb. Can someone craft multi+attack speed+crit chance for me. Of course i will give all orbs+40 chromatic as fee for crafting.

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:53:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info